“Dry burger but yummy condiments”
Review of Boon Burger Cafe

Boon Burger Cafe
Ranked #45 of 425 Restaurants in Guelph
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Had the chickpea burger with lettuce instead of a bun. The burger patty was quite dry, but not untasty. The condiments saved it. Some kind of curry mayo and an interesting relish. My friend had a burger with a bun and said the bun wasn't so great, so I guess that wasn't the issue with mine. The atmosphere is kind of fun.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This my personal third visit, this time with family. My vegan son and his fiance were visiting and we wanted to go out. Everything at Boon is vegan. Huge menu, all prepared fresh. 'Burgers' are numerous, as well as pizza and hotdogs. Each is carefully prepared, hot and delicious. Great salads, fries, and good selection of appropriate beverages. (Not licensed).
Very nice to have a trendy restaurant where you can order anything on the menu. Freshly prepared and current can be pricey, and it is, but reasonable for the quality.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

There are not many vegan restaurants in the area where I live so when my daughter found Boon Burgers in Guelph for Mother's Day lunch I was happy to be able to eat somewhere knowing I could choose anything on the menu. To say I was blown away by the delicious food is an understatement. The menu is extensive. I chose the Spicy Buffalo Burger and Not the Same Ol'Poutine. Fantastic!!! Staff was very friendly. You can eat-in or take out. Highly recommend for vegans and non-vegans alike.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Wonderful experience at Boon! Food was delicious, service was excellent and I loved the atmosphere! Best Vegan eats in town! I highly recommend this restaurant. I came here with omni companions, and they loved it too! Truly an excellent experience.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

A vegetarian burger bar. Wow. I never thought I'd say I'd eaten there but a friend recommended Boon Burger and to my dismay when I saw the menu I realised I should have researched first. However, I am very pleased to say that this was the first of MANY visits ! The food is absolutely amazing, the staff are great and the atmosphere is good.

Date of visit: December 2017