“Date night”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I come here often for a glass of wine and an appetizer. Sometimes we will split a steak. Staff is friendly and always accommodating. Great spot for a quiet date night.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Table was ready when we arrived. I had made reservations a couple of weeks ago. jasmine our server was out of this world. Amazing service with a beautiful smile. FOod was very good would visit again

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We were given a gift card for this restaurant as we’ve been before and weren’t impressed with the experience or the food.
For this visit it was barely mediocre. Service was standard. My dinner was awful (fried chicken - don’t eat beef) 4 nuggets and it came with “slaw” 2 fork fulls that we’re mostly raw red onion slices! It tasted off and needless to say I felt ill for the remainder of the evening. The hamburger came with fries and slaw for the same price - why not the chicken? The servings sizes other than the burger were app sizes at best and rather flavourless for all items. We won’t be back.

TheKegSteakhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Cambridge Keg Steakhouse Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We understand you were disappointed and we encourage you to email us at kegcommunity@kegrestaurants.com with the details of your visit, including the location, so we can follow up with you directly.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Every time I go here, I enjoy the food, but the noise level is too high to have a good conversation. The staff is friendly and the service is good, but did I mention the noise?

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Even at the busiest times this restaurant delivers. If there is a long waiting line the waitresses come out and deliver free samples and they'll start your bar tab.