All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite monday to thursday african lion safari complimentary breakfast stove top kids loved the pool home away from home very clean hotel great place to stay recommend this hotel great room excellent stay stay there again booked this hotel tim hortons easy access
Reviewed 2 October 2018

All the staff were super friendly and helpful. When the lady who checked us in asked why we were there (wedding), she immediately offered us a lower rate! The savings from that covered the cost for a third night stay which gave the family some rest and relaxation time after a super busy wedding-filled weekend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Julia H, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Good Afternoon Krista,

Here at Homewood Suites- Cambridge/ Waterloo, our staff take pride in providing the highest quality customer service. I see numerous examples of them going out of their way to help guests every day, and it is no surprise to me that they offered you this degree of customer service. I imagine it must have been so nice to have a third day to relax...weddings are so much fun but can definitely be busy! We all hope to see you soon and if you do visit us again, you will be surely greeted by a smiling face from all of our staff!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

It was a delight working with Julia, the Sales and Catering Manager. She made our stay very welcoming and was attentive to every detail. We look forward to our next booking at the Homewood Suites in Cambridge ONThank You!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,

Our Sales and Catering manager Julia is an absolute superstar and she always organizes great events! I am sure to tell her of this great feedback and we all look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed with this hotel location. (Cambridge)
I booked online with booking.com and choose the wrong hotel location when I called the same day to cancel they gave me the run around and said I needed to call booking.com. I spoke with the hotel front desk and the manager at the this location and my card was charged without my authorization. I cancelled with Booking.com now waiting for the hotel to refund my credit card.

The worst part is I’ve got a reservation booked at their Waterloo hotel chain and they will be charging me twice if I keep that reservation.

Never will I book with this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carla C
BevN81, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hello Carla C,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Bev Nash
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This location was fantastic for our trip to see African Lion Safari. It is located right off the highway but where our room was located you couldn't hear the traffic. The employees were friendly and overall the hotel was well maintained. It has a small basketball net in the courtyard and ample parking. It was in a great location for groceries and the full fridge was very handy. Breakfast was included but just okay. We were only there for days so we didn't have the opportunity to utilize the pool but it was always in use and the gym seemed well maintained.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Good Afternoon,

Here at Homewood Suites- Cambridge/ Waterloo, we are all so grateful for our convenient location. Being right off of the 401 we are a short drive off the highway for guests, while being close to so many businesses and cool facilities. Name a business (pub, steakhouse, grocery store, pizza place, etc.), you name it, we got it! And our front desk staff is always glad to suggest cool new restaurants and activities that families can visit! I am thrilled to hear that you used our gym and basketball courts, as these are perfect to use during family vacations! I am sure that after such an exercise filled day, our beds were perfect for a good night sleep! We would love to host you again and I hope the week has been well!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Our home was hit by lightning and the staff did everything they could to make our stay comfortable. The manager took the time to visit during breakfast and made sure everything was okay. The desk staff are great.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Good Afternoon Matthew,

Its warms all of our hearts that you and your family were comfortable here at Homewood Suites- Cambridge/Waterloo. At times like these, we are always happy to help out! If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact us at homewoodcambridgefrontdesk@gmail.com or call 519-651-2888 and I am sure that our lovely desk staff will respond with a smiling face! Thanks again for the great feedback and we hope to see you soon!