All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite african lion safari monday to thursday complimentary breakfast stove top kids loved the pool shuttle service home away from home sofa bed excellent hotel great room excellent stay very clean hotel great place to stay recommend this hotel booked this hotel
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

設備も新しく、部屋は広々としており快適です。朝食ビュッフェも宿泊料金内で、朝の必要な食事を取るのに充分です。長期滞在者であれば、各自で食材を調達すれば全く問題ないですね。
I loved the place. Everything is placed comfortably. Also loved the amenities that just gives the sense of being home. Hot breakfast is always appreciated. Definitely the place for long term stay.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2016

excellent facility and staff would stay again worked out well with our wedding prep fitness room an asset wonderful breakfast options really appreciated suite so that 5 of us were comfortable also appreciated efficiency with which suite was cleaned on a daily basis

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Julia H, Front Office Supervisor at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear x9915Bsueb,

I am always so proud when we can be apart of of someones wedding. It is such a special time for family to gather, to catch up and bond over the love of the newly weds. It can be a stressful time leading up to the celebrations and our staff do our best to accommodate the needs of the family and wedding party alike. I want to thank you for letting us play a small part in this special day. I hope that you make it back our way again sometime. Maybe for a one year anniversary??? Again thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

The room and bathroom is roomy. The kitchen was wonderful to have since I have food allergies and can cook my own food. Desk was a great idea and couch. Clean and service was great thanks for the great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Julia H, Front Office Supervisor at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2016

Dear Y7797Ijeanm,

I have said it before and I will say it again. I love the suites here. I know you might say yea she has to say that because she works there. But I am telling you that is just not true. The space of these suites is so nice. I have a family of six and to squish them into a regular two queen room is not the most comfortable. I am a traveler as well and appreciate more room to stretch out. This is a product I am proud to be behind and represent. That being said a thank you is in order. Thank you for writing such great things about our hotel and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Super clean room, comfortable beds, full breakfast and reasonably priced. What else could you ask for? We booked this room last-minute for the same night stay and were very pleasantly surprised at the generosity of the amenities in the suite (full kitchen / DVD player) and in the comfort and cleanliness of the room and hotel as a whole. We will definitely return.

Dear Greyhoundbj,

I am always blown away that people like yourself take time out their day to write to us and let us know if we nailed our goals or not. We have the best guests. Life is busy. And for someone to take that minute it means so much to us here at Homewood Suites. This medium Tripadvisor has given guest and hotels alike to share their experiences is huge. If I am travelling or even just going to to a new restaurant the reviews on here are a huge help in making my decisions. A lot of our future guests will read these and get a sense of what it is like to visit Cambridge Homewood suites before even steeping foot through the door. Thank you for being apart of that setting. But thank you even more for staying with us and letting us take care of you while you were here.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Have nothing but positive thing to say for this hotel the only way I will book is Homewood Suites that is for sure. The Staff the food the room everything was amazing for us especially for us cause we were all there due to a funeral and everyone at the hotel took very good care of us.

Dear NickyNickel13,

I would like to express our condolences to you and your family. Then to thank you for the kind words you have shared to us and our future guests. I am happy to hear that our staff did their best to take care of you while you were here. We all have family as well and may have been in the same situation during some point in our lives. We are all people with love and lives and heartbreak. Compassion is something that the world could never have enough of. I hope that if you ever return to the Cambridge area it is for better reasons and we can see you again. Take care.