All reviews front desk free wifi attending a wedding large bathroom salt water pool fridge and microwave hotel chain very nice hotel up to date bed was very comfortable buffet breakfast walk in shower convenient location off the highway coffee maker business trip spg
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I use to frequent this property on a regular basis for business. It is close to the 401 and has ample parking. I noticed on my last couple visits a deterioration in housekeeping and have been staying at other KW hotels lately, but decided to give this property another try as we prefer the SPG brands.

Check-in was good. Dragomir upgraded us to a suite based on our Platinum status. This is the first time in over 15 stays that I have been upgraded at this hotel. I’m not sure if Marriott is more responsive to their platinum guests than Starwood was? Regardless, we were appreciative!

The room was spacious, quiet and very clean. A marked improvement from my previous visits. Sheraton/Westin mattresses are the best, hands down.

At breakfast the following morning, the server remembered us from our previous visits and thanked us for our loyalty. The food is always good in the Preston room and service is excellent.

Overall, a great stay. Sheraton Four Points you have earned my loyalty back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Four points cambridge is a great hotel to stay as the rooms are clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We have stayed a couple times and been happy. The hotel is located just off the 401 and reasonably priced. There are several restaurants nearby with a short drive. The hotel deserves a 4 out of 5 rating but only getting a 3 because i didnt appreciate getting woke up early by housekeeping after being out late. Checkout is 11 am and housekeeping was trying to open my door before 9.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We stay Jul 28 for one night attending the wedding.It was our first time in Cambridge.
We like the hotel.The lobby was good and comfortable.The check in fast.The room is very clean and comfortable.
It was nice to have bottled water in the room.We liked the shower with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel conteiners mounted on the wall.What a great idea.
Overall it was great stay.There are a lot of people stay in this hotel to attend the weddings.Buffet breakfast was not included in our rate but it was good and staff was very friendly.Free parking.
Free wifi what connect great with my phone.
The pool was overage size but clean and nobody in it.I was enjoying swimming alone.no noice at night any kind at all.
We would recommend this hotel for friends.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Clean, fresh rooms with neutral decor. Bed is comfortable. In room thermostats to adjust temps to your liking and hvac system is reasonably quiet. Buffet breakfast has made to order eggs and omelette station along with pastries, hot and cold cereals, fruit and yogurt.
Short drive to St. Jacobs. Very close to restaurants, Chapters-indigo books, movie theatres and some shopping. Staff are very helpful and polite.

Room Tip: East or west views. Lovely sunsets on west side, overlooking parking lot at front of hotel
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We stayed at this hotel for one Saturday night in June while attending a wedding. Check in went smooth, the lobby was comfortable and attractively decorated. The room was a good size, beds and pillows were comfy. It is located very close to the highway but we were not bothered by any noise at all. We paid for the buffet breakfast in the morning with made to order omelettes, sausage, eggs, breads, juices and coffee. Price was not bad and it was delicious and convenient. We did not use the pool. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple