“The only authentic Japanese dine near”
Review of Sushi Masayuki

Sushi Masayuki
Ranked #23 of 489 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am a Japanese oriented for most of the food and lives! Lucky to have this restaurant near to my home which is convenient enough for me when I crave on Japanese food. The environment is quiet and comfy, only is I suggest to have more different kind of fresh sashimi choices!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Yuki selects and prepares the best sushi and sashimi west of Toronto. Certainly better than any other option in Oakville, Hamilton and Burlington. His quality rivals that of Kaji, a perennial Toronto Life top 10. I would even venture to say that his unagi is better than Kaji's.
A must try in Burlington but be prepared for a somewhat austere, Japanese like dining experience. I would recommend sitting at the sushi bar.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Chef Masayuki is obviously well trained and tenured, this is as authentic and fresh a Japanese Sushi experience as you would hope to find outside of Japan. I'm really really glad it's located so close to me in Burlington, i'll be there once a week if I can help it! Try the octopus tempura.. sensational!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went out last night before a movie to try this well rated sushi restaurant. Too put it simply the sushi was excellent ! My wife and I enjoy nigiri and we ordered 3 times after an initial order of 16 pieces and a roll. The Toro simply melts in you mouth. Blue fin tuna, yellow tail and the less expensive BC Tuna was of a very high grade and presented beautifully. The red dragon roll was very good but not exquisite like the nigiri. To start we ordered the black cod in midi marinade which was tasty but at $17 for the appetizer could have been larger. Service was brisk and polite . Outside of Miku downtown Toronto it’s the best sushi in the GTA.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner last night with my wife. The sushi was amazing, fresh, high quality and delicious. Really exceptional and some of the best I've had outside of Japan or Sushi Kaji downtown.

So why 4 stars? Well, my wife is 9 months pregnant so she did not want to eat too much sushi. Instead of sushi she got the Tenderloin Steak Dinner. It wasn't a terrible steak, considering we were at a sushi restaurant. However, if you're going to put it on the menu and everything else is going to be exceptionally good, your steak should be as well.

We loved this place. The atmosphere, food and service were impeccable!