“Great food”

Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St)
Ranked #39 of 530 Restaurants in Burlington
Description: Shawarma and halal grill restaurant in Burlington Ontario. Winner of multiple readers' choice awards.
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and employees!
The meat kebab was delicious!
The chicken schwarma very soft and tasty.
Price is good

Zesty P, Manager at Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St), responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Maria...We are glad you liked our food. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I have done Zesty Pita and Burger three times in a week on skip the dishes because it's so delicious!

I love the Shawarma plate, and the hummus and pita are excellent (we don't need so much olive oil on our's so the next order i'll have that adjusted). The pita's are perfect, I know they are not made in house but the fact that they have sourced the best pita's in the GTA says they know what they are doing!

Dine in take out or skip the dishes, all tried and a well done local spot.

Zesty P, Manager at Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St), responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

That is great to hear. It makes us proud. Thanks Mrs S. for the kind words, it’s always a pleasure to serve you on skip the dishes or at our restaurant. Cheers.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

There's a fair number of restaurants that offer Shawarma. I like Zesty Pita though. The food was good and the toppers were fresh. The second time I went, they were giving away small chicken Shawarma wraps for free as a promotion. Can't beat that!

I'd go back in a second.
I see good things about their burgers. As I'm on the hunt for a great burger, that will be the next item to try.

Zesty P, Manager at Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St), responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you David for that great review. We appreciate the recognition and thank you for keeping giving a chance to serve you.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend Zesty Pita. Friendly staff, excellent service and food. I go there often I take it home for the two of us. We both agree this place is A1

Zesty P, Manager at Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St), responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thanks Wray for the kind review. We value your feedback and we are glad to serve you anytime.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I've been back probably 20 times since my first review. Food is still hot, fresh, tasty and plentiful. They're my go-to on Sundays, since they have a buy 1, get 1 for 1/2 price (dinner/plates only). 4 hearty dinners, with enough left over for lunch the next day for $50. No complaints from me or the kids.

Zesty P, Owner at Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St), responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

No ownership change. We just keep having the best partners joining our team as we continue to grow. We highly appreciate your continued support and thank you for taking the time to advocate for us online. Yoi’re the best!