“Yummy Chicken Shawarma Wrap”

Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St)
Ranked #38 of 507 Restaurants in Burlington
Description: Shawarma and halal grill restaurant in Burlington Ontario. Winner of multiple readers' choice awards.
Reviewed 17 May 2018

There's a fair number of restaurants that offer Shawarma. I like Zesty Pita though. The food was good and the toppers were fresh. The second time I went, they were giving away small chicken Shawarma wraps for free as a promotion. Can't beat that!

I'd go back in a second.
I see good things about their burgers. As I'm on the hunt for a great burger, that will be the next item to try.

Zesty P, Manager at Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St), responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you David for that great review. We appreciate the recognition and thank you for keeping giving a chance to serve you.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend Zesty Pita. Friendly staff, excellent service and food. I go there often I take it home for the two of us. We both agree this place is A1

Zesty P, Manager at Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St), responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thanks Wray for the kind review. We value your feedback and we are glad to serve you anytime.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I've been back probably 20 times since my first review. Food is still hot, fresh, tasty and plentiful. They're my go-to on Sundays, since they have a buy 1, get 1 for 1/2 price (dinner/plates only). 4 hearty dinners, with enough left over for lunch the next day for $50. No complaints from me or the kids.

Zesty P, Owner at Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St), responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

No ownership change. We just keep having the best partners joining our team as we continue to grow. We highly appreciate your continued support and thank you for taking the time to advocate for us online. Yoi’re the best!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I like the burgers. The shawarma had great fresh veggies but tasteless dry pieces of shredded chicken. I would not call it shawarma. We won't eat anything but the burgers going forward.

Zesty P, Owner at Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St), responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thanks MissFitz88 for your review, we welcome all feedback. Next time, I suggest you ask for shawarma sample With garlic sauce on top. There is no charge for that. Thank for continuing to visit I us.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

have been there few times, tried many things, I would say that they are clean, consistent, fresh material, nice welcoming crew, small place though, great for Working day Lunch, and finally the price is right.

Zesty P, Manager at Zesty Pita & Burgers (4033 New St), responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you, MrASM, for sharing your review of Zesty and for giving us a chance to serve you.