“A Great Place for take out Sushi”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sakura Ichiban Express
Ranked #225 of 530 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I have visited this take out sushi " bar " many times in the past ...but not having been in a while I decided it was time for what is always, fresh and enjoyable ,sushi. You can always spend a moment or two watching the sushi rolls being made ......and you know it's fresh ! I have tried many different ones...brown rice or white...all are good. Today I tried a new one I hadn't tried before....with sweet potato in it !! I enjoyed it very much as I did the surimi one and the veggie ones. The staff are ALWAYS so friendly and pleasant...it's as if...even though this is only take-out "you are the best customer to come in to order " ! You would never enter or leave without a smile and a thank-you. A great place for sure !

Reviewed 8 November 2014 via mobile

Came across this sushi express place and they had fresh delicious sushi and it was a great deal as well. $10 and I got 2 full roles - they have a nice variety as well. Easy , quick grab and go type of place.

2  Thank Jason W