“Oakville Hibachi Teppanyaki Restaurant”
Review of Hibachi Restaurant

Hibachi Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 530 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Wanted a unique dining experience with my family and this restaurant was it. The food was fabulous and filling. Atmosphere was good, staff friendly. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I generally never write a review of a restaurant, but I left this evening so under-whelmed, disappointed and frankly, cheated out of my meal. Starter soup was sour and flavourless, tasted like a powder packet and water. Salad was just there (decent). Main was so basic and very little flavour - mainly store bought teriyaki and soya sauces added at the end to add some salt to the dish. For the amount of money they charge per plate, I expected a little more than half a cup of vegetables, 1 cup of fried rice and half a chicken breast. The only positive was the friendly staff and good service. Chef's do their best to entertain the guests...and its a good thing otherwise this rating would be a ZERO!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great experience for my granddaughter. The food was great and the show of making it impressive. All the family enjoyed the experience and surprises created in front of us.
The bill was a bit pricy and one item annoyed me when I saw the tip of 15% included .
Normally I would prefer to make that decision on my own based on the service.
They would have got the same tip but the fact that it was on the bill already annoyed me. I am sure some people would miss that and pay additional tip without realizing it.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Fun experience with great food. Very friendly staff. If you love Teppanyaki style cooking this is a really good option

Reviewed 11 August 2018

The food here is very good and the Chef's are a lot of fun.They make your meal in front of you and entertain while cooking.We had children with us and they enjoyed it also.It is a bit pricey but worth it.