“Sensational food, wonderful service! ”

Rayhoon Persian Eatery
Ranked #5 of 505 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pearl St & Pine St
Description: OPEN holiday Mondays! Follow any of the winding cobblestone pathways of Burlington's Village Square and you will find your way to Rayhoon Persian Eatery nestled at the centre. Rayhoon derives its name from the Persian word for Basil, an important herb in Persian Cuisine. This culinary tradition dates back centuries and guests will feel transported by the menu which can be enjoyed either inside our exotic interior or al fresco on the courtyard patio. In our menu you will find a mouth-watering selection of dishes that are aimed to please, including vegan and vegetarian options. We are pleased to say that all of our dishes are halal and most of our menu items are gluten-free! Takeout is also available.
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Such an interesting menu. The owner was patient, friendly and helpful, and he helped us select a variety of dishes to share. We particularly enjoyed the signature fish stew and the baby eggplant appetizer. We will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We Visited Rayhoon on the recommendation of our cousins and friends. We ordered the Vaziri combo and Fish stew. Everything was fresh and super tasty. Mr Mahmoud made our visit very memorable by his amazing customer service. Been in canada for many many years, but never encountered such a pleasent attitude. Thank you so much. We will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

In the course of two weeks, I have gone to this restaurant twice. My first experience was absolutely incredible. They made my father's birthday a truly memorable one. So I decided to take my friends there tonight.

The service is absolutely incredible. The owner is very involved with the business operation, he greets everyone and goes around to make sure everyone is pleased with the service. It's a personal touch which makes such a big difference. The serving staff is also very friendly and they always explain the food and their personal favorites on the menu.

The food is delicious, fresh and authentic.

I reside in North York, close to the persian community and markets. I would still prefer Rayhoon when comparing to the restaurants in my area.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I ordered kabab which was nice and had the best quality I have ever had in Canada. On top of that the staff was very polite and nice as well. Absolutely recommended for who would like having a real taste of Persian food.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Persian food was new to us but we really enjoyed it and will be back. We had Aush Reshteh Soup and Basil, Kale & Lentil Soups to start then Koobideh Kabob and Lamb Chenjeh Kabob. The Aush Reshteh soup was especially good.