“Excellet rotis!”

D Hot Shoppe
Ranked #15 of 498 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 13 May 2018

I've been buying rotis from them for years and it's GOOD! Prices are great too and service is fast and very friendly!
Sauce may be too spicy sometimes and even my whole family loves very spicy food we order medium spiced rotis from the D Hot shoppe just to be safe :)
I live in Stoney Creek and I really loved when they had a location opened just next to where I live, but unfortunately they closed it down and I have to drive to Burlington to pick up some delicious rotis!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Went there yesterday with colleagues, it is small place, seating is limited, but it is really buzzing with customers, I got the large Goat Roti which was really large, could not handle it, but it was tasty and satisfying, would go there again for sure, may be give their ox tail a shot.

Btw, it has halal certificate too.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a gem to have so close by! I absolutely love the spices and flavours here. Truly original and so tasty. I would pretty much recommend anything on the menu. Friendly staff and clean environment!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Food was bland
No taste
Good quantity
No aroma
Roti was crumbly and firm
Tried to make dhall roti but failed

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This is our favourite place to visit! It taste just like my mom's home cooking! Love it! I have not found another place that taste just like this or as great of a value.