“Wonderful Burlington Treasure”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I have been wanting to try this restaurant for some time and was not disappointed. As a matter of fact I have been there twice within a week. The staff were so attentive. Remembered me from my first visit. The Mango salad was fresh and delicious. Thai Spring rolls hot and sauce excellent. On one occasion we had the sweet and sour pork and the cashew nut chicken and it was not as spicy as i thought. The chicken skewer ramen was absolutely delicious. I sampled the passion fruit cheesecake and my friend had the mango pudding. Both were very good although cheesecake very sweet. This will become a regular spot. There are so many things to sample of their menu.

1  Thank Mitzy570

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I'd been to Ben Thanh in Guelph before, and was happy to find this location in Burlington. The restaurant is a bit worn-looking inside. Staff were friendly and the menu was quite large. We got spring rolls, wontons and some noodle dishes. The portions were a bit small. The pad Thai was okay - I like more multi-dimensional flavour (tamarind, peanut, lime...) but this pad Thai was more one-note. I'd go to other Thai places before returning.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Food and the price are ok.
But the service is horrible. Need to train all servers except one guy who has beard.
Not a good restaurant if you expect the place where people eat comfortably. Also
Never recommend for a large group.
I realized why the number of customers is getting lower ever year.

1  Thank touchjy
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Everytime I come to Burlington a trip to this restaurant is in order. The food is delicious. I like the mango salad and the beef the best. The food comes in good sizes but it is a bit expensive. The staff could have been friendlier and more attentive.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

They have a great selection of Vietnamese, Thai, and other pan Asian dishes on their menu. I ordered the cashew shrimp from their price fixed menu and it was great. The won ton soup was amazing and it had a south east Asian twist. The service was great. They also offer all day din sum. It is an excellent place to experience south east Asian cuisine.