“4.5 of 10”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Reviewed 30 November 2014

A very simple joint with practically nothing fancy to boast about.

Dining-in would promisingly disappointing however would suggest doing a take away on some of their vegetarian Paneer dishes.

Other than that it's been just like any other non exciting joints..

Reviewed 2 November 2014

There food was not the best tasting. The veges where tasteless, Service was not good. They gave us plates but the waiter did not bring us any spoons or cups. She brought us the food we ordered before. We sat there for 5 minutes than I walked up and asked for the spoons. Not only was the food tasteless, A hair was in my dish. As soon as I seen the hair I stopped eating paid and left. Never going back again.

Reviewed 27 October 2014 via mobile

I won't go back there, it was very disappointing on my wife's birthday.Food quality sucks it has no taste no indian flavors.
Tons of food, no quality
Service is not the greatest

Reviewed 6 March 2014

A very large restaurant with several rooms. The buffet has something for every taste, and generally very well cooked. Cost is very reasonnable. A note, when we mentionned to someone 500 km from there that we were looking for indian food, he recommended this place!

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and order from here often. The owner is so nice and remembers our order every time. The food is delicious and I'm sad to see the bad reviews on here.
I have nothing but great things to say about this restaurant.