“Why was the falafel so good?!”
Review of Shawarma Queen

Shawarma Queen
Ranked #20 of 786 Restaurants in Brampton
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Wonderful service and the place was clean. Most importantly, the food was hot and delicious . I would go back just for the falafel.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I love the dinner shawarma with the yellow rice and lots of tajni (don't know if I spelled it right) can't wait to go back☺

Reviewed 9 March 2016

This place use to be really really good! Unfortunately my last visit at the beginning of 2016 was less than impressive. The food tasted bland, sloppy and soggy (by the time I got it home - approx 5-10min drive).

I don't know if it is just because I have found another, amazingly delicious shawarma place, that makes this one pale in comparison or what, but I most likely will not be back.

2  Thank Meggss24
Reviewed 26 February 2016

My boyfriend and I moved to Brampton about a year ago. Shortly after moving here, we discovered a little Schawarma restaurant tucked in a strip mall by Main and Bovaird. We are very particular about what we eat and hands down this is the best Schawarma we have ever had, possibly one of our favourite overall places to eat ever!!!! The food is ALWAYS fresh, the service is always impeccable. We have never been disappointed.the gentleman runs the place with his family and they are always there with smiles on their faces. They make their own hummus and the falafel are made in front of you and served hot and delicious!! They deserve more than a 5. Thanks Schawarma Queen you are the best!!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

First time trying the food. it was incredibly awesome with exceptional customer service. please patronize the family business.