All reviews patio doors newly renovated rooms no elevator comfortable stay front desk staff hot breakfast the breakfast area recommend this hotel yogurt microwave rates
Reviewed 21 September 2018

This is one of the rare hotel who provide so many items in the breakfast (boiled egg, scrambled egg, brad, corn flakes, fruit, juices, coffee, milk, waffle, muffin, pork sausages and many more ). I came from India for my work. I stayed for two week, and my first place to stay after landing my flight to canada. Room was clean. staffs are very courteous and helpful in all regards. Room also had TV, fridge, microwave, iron. You also have access to laundry, dryer, printer. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and would love to highly recommend this to others.

Room Tip: sumptuous breakfast
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Checked in, was greeted by friendly staff, booking processed and were informed our room was on the 2nd floor. I inquired where the elevator was and was informed there was none. My husband and I are both in our 70's and were forced to lug our bags up 2 flights of stairs as there was no porter service available. We had pre booked our stay and paid or we would have gone elsewhere. Room was adequate, breakfast choice OK. Staff friendly.

Room Tip: NO elevator or bag porter service available.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christina S
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here during the worst time of my life. The young men and women who work here were so sweet and nice to me. They are highly professional and always there to help. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This is a “pass thru” place to stay but for $85.00 USD, it offers very little. I am a stickler for Hair on bathroom floors- I am blonde- found a very long black hair!

We were on our way to Montreal, so our stay was brief. Coffee is great and breakfast is included, although the usuals: cereal, eggs, bread, and yogurt . Would not stay more than one day! Oh, one extra: you can back up to the room from parking lot and unload- only on first floor!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My family stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in June 2018. At arrival, I noticed how dirty the common areas of the hotel were. Once in the room, I noticed the same. The bathroom wasn't very clean and I questioned things after checking out the beds. We were tired so I just wiped everything down myself and went with it. WiFi was terrible. Got better service with our cell phones. The breakfast also wasn't very good. We stayed the two nights and headed home. A day or so after arriving home, I noticed bites on my body. They became itchy and red and I started questioning if we had bed bugs. Never had an experience with them before, but sure enough we found them. I know they came from this hotel. No other places we went would have brought about these. Found a review on Yelp with someone getting bitten. They are horrible to experience. I wouldn't recommend staying at this hotel. Not a good experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family