All reviews front desk make your own waffles needed a place to stay great room exercise room a king size bed cleaning staff free breakfast checking in excellent stay parking lot mike washroom
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Very convenient location. Easy access and quick check in. Good for future use great value for your dollar. Look forward to future business. Should set up a frequent flyer program for a specific location. Loyalty program at a particular location.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Nothing special. But a clean, comfortable room with hot water, quiet, waiting to be renovated. Minimal express breakfast. Good location for "downtown" and to leave town. Location dictated our choice of this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

What a great price
Was very clean . The staff were friendly and professional
The room was neat and the bed comfortable
The free breakfast was fine
Close to 410 and down town but many stores and restaurants all around
First time staying there and would stay there again without hesitation

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2018

This was the best days inn I've ever stayed at. I really enjoyed my stay I will recommend it to others. I will also stay there again when I visit my daughter and her family. I liked the breakfast. There was so much variety.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Make sure all if your room lock are in working condition. I would of left our passports and other valueble belongings in a room that was not locking. Just unacceptable. The breakfast was over the only thing over par.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple