“Great Shawarma.”

Add it.
Pita Lite
Ranked #265 of 786 Restaurants in Brampton
Reviewed 25 July 2017

There are many places to get shawarma in Brampton. Over the years we've been trying to hit them all up and I have to say this one is my favourite (even more that Osmow's!). I have only ever ordered the chicken shawarma pita. It's flavourful and juicy yet crispy around the edges. They'll cut it fresh off the spit and sauté it up. I can't be certain but all their sauces taste fresh and homemade - it really makes a difference. Lots of toppings - I recommend their grilled eggplant - so good. Don't expect any warm and fuzzy service but they are quick and efficient.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and my son and i were out shopping for some sports equipment and stopped in for a pita. Nice selection and the place was clean and the staff was quite pleasant. The food had an odd taste and Ive had shawarma in the past
So in the refuse it went and went else where

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My sons ..and i visited this location recently
Fairly clean when we entered only one person behind the counter at 1230 pm. Thought that was a little odd.
Ordered up 2 chicken shawarma plates. Should have gone elsewhere The food was dumped onto the styrofoam containers. And the meat had no flavour Usually there is something.
I was disgusted by it, .so much so that I just tossed it. The garlic was flat and the hummus was not smooth. We shall not be returning

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Enjoyed lunch here today for the 3rd time since it opened up! The food has been consistently fresh and tasty every time! We've had souvlaki and shawarma pitas but I see there is a lunch combo with rice, potato, Greek salad and chicken that is quite a popular item. Service is friendly, preparation is quick, the place is clean and all ingredients are so fresh! I'm from out of town but the food has been so good I keep coming back when I'm in the area. Most items on the menu board are less than $10. What's not to like?