“Good Food”

Chuck's Roadhouse Bar and Grill
Ranked #50 of 200 Restaurants in Belleville
Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is a conveniently located spot just off Hwy 401 at 41. The food and service is very good. We will return.. Recommend this spot to anyone that is in tghe area.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Went and ordered the $5 burger which is an amazing deal, but got laughed at when ordered without the bun, and they they couldn't tell me if the fries were gluten free or what dressings for salad were. Also watch the salad that subs for the fries is beyond tiny at $2 more.

2  Thank Mark H
obsidiangroupinc, Public Relations Manager at Chuck's Roadhouse Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi Mark, thank you for alerting us to your concerns and letting us know about your experience. We apologize for your experience and will work hard to ensure your next visit is much better

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Dinner with parents ... we got there a little past 5 ... empty tables but a wait, albeit less than 10 minutes, to be seated. What's interesting is the reason why ..
A full server shift change is what we were told. Uhm, pardon? All servers changed out around 5 on a Saturday??
Our server was lovely and personable and did a great job!! But the poor girl was overwhelmed due to the timing... it seems!!
Food was great!! Great value!!
I'm actually a huge fan of Chuck's
Music at this location is wayyyy too loud for evening meals and conversation.
Ladies bathroom needs attention, paper towel dispenser not working and uhm... look up if that exhaust fan works ..
I'd be surprised.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We got there about 8 PM and they were busy, they did find us a table quickly and that would be the only positive event. After about 10 minutes the waiter showed up and took our order, I ordered a steak, medium rare with the mashed potatoes.We waited over 30 minutes for the food to arrive, the waiter placed the food on the table and left to get us some cutlery. When he returned I advised him that I wanted mashed potatoes, not the french fries he gave me. It turns out that they ran out of mashed potatoes so either he or someone in the kitchen decided that I should have the fries. When I mentioned that I did not want the fries I was told that I could have a salad or a baked potato, both of which I would have to pay extra and wait for my stake to get cold before either of those items was brought to the table. I also noticed that the beans that were to come with the meal were not there when I mentioned that I was told that whatever machine was used for cooking the beans was not working, so no beans. I do have to mention the stake, I have never before had a stake that was burned on the outside and rare on the inside until last night. One of the people with me mentioned that his draft beer was flat, he was informed that they must be near the end of the keg.
He did not offer to replace the beer. The high light of the night was when the bills appeared, there was no apology for the flat beer, there was no apology for not getting what was ordered, there no adjustment to the bills, we were charged full price, and there was no tip.
At no time before ordering or before the food was delivered did our waiter tell us there were problems in the kitchen and problems with the draft beer system, I guess we are just supposed to sit back and take what we are given and somehow appreciated the honour of being allowed to sit at the table.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was our first visit to Chuck’s and we did enjoy it. The staff was very friendly and ptovided good service.

We had the prime rib which was done to perfection. Very little fat 2hich can sometimes spoil a cut. We did, however find the au jus slightly too salty. Also no vegetables.

The menu is typical pub with, what we thought, very reasonable prices.

We will retu4n.