“Some Issues”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 201 Restaurants in Belleville
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We come here because my wife likes the quarter chicken dinner ....me, not so much.
They have changed their menu to the point where for me, there is nothing much I would rave about. They did have great quesadillas but no more, great corn chowder soup also gone and other stuff. Prices have gone up ....but charging extra for "white meat" is just not right. Service was good but we waited 20 minutes to get our bill, finally gave up and went to the register myself. Not my choice but then that's just my opinion.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Tried it twice thinking the first time was off as it's a chain. Greasy terribly prepared food will never go back so many other great places in town with shoeless Joe opening beside it spells trouble for this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Quarter chicken is my go to dish....can't beat it but I always feel guilty after I finish my meal...
Can't wait to see the new renos....

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Ever since the remodel there food esp takeout is not good 3 x we’ve orodered takeout the chicken is burnt ribs burnt it’s not just the belleville location the same thing happen in Barrie they need to pull up there socks

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I have never had a restaurant take 2 hrs to deliver a meal and lie about why it took so long. I know it is busy and they should've said our meals would be 2 hrs from time of placing order. I ordered a Festive Beef meal and they never sent butter for the baked potato or bun. The beef was just sandwich meat warmed up. When I called multiple times to locate the meals I was told it was with the driver. 50 mins after the first call to the Belleville restaurant it finally was delivered. The box of Lindor chocolates was missing chocolates. All I could get was a $25 credit to be used within 60 days. I'll never order again from Swiss Chalet. 2 other meals were ordered at same time and I will let them post on here about their experience.