“Pleasantly Surprised Today”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Out shopping this morning and we decided to do a quick lunch before venturing on to our next weekend chore. Did a whole 45 second drive over to Boston Pizza because of a sudden craving to have just that - pizza. After going over the menu, the Little Dipper lunch special (roast beef au jus on bun) caught my eye, so I ordered it. My husband did the same. I am very glad that we had lunch on-the-go today. It was actually very good; tasty, fries were served hot and the order came complete (extras and sides) which is not usually not the case wherever we go. Our waitress was extremely nice, polite and never missed a beat, ie: pop refill, coffee top up and made sure all was satisfactory. The restaurant appeared very clean and I noticed some interior changes were new and updated as was the menu since my last visit (about a year ago.) As always, quite a vast selection of food to choose from. We had a very enjoyable time; no pressure, not rushed. Will definitely return - soon..

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hi, Elaine! Thank you so much for visiting! We are glad to see that you enjoyed your visit! We hope the next time you come we can provide you with a 5 star experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Had lunch there. Very clean and our waitress was superb. Food was hot and nicely presented. Bathrooms were also very clean.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Tracy! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We arrived a group of 12 for a late night supper on a stormy night. They fixed a long table for us and gave us time to review the menu as we ordered drinks. We had fast and very friendly service. The food was well presented and good. Some had pasta dishes, others had pizza, veggie burger etc. All was good and everyone left happy. Great waitress she made it happen.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you so much for visiting! We are glad to see that you enjoyed your visit! We hope the next time you come we can provide you with a 5 star experience! See you again soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I took my best friend out for supper to celebrate her engagement. We ordered Bandera bread for app a few pasta dishes and a spicy chicken burger for main and a panookie for dessert. App was fantastic burger was eaten up. Maybe it's just me being pregnant but I found the pasta bland had few different ppl deal with us. And over all it was a good experience but I highly recommend that that staff is retrained on table side manners. I tipped the waitress what I felt was fair. She didn't go above and beyond she didn't do anything special to warrant an exuberant tip. I didn't feel the tip was small though either. The waitress has the nerve to not only look at the tip amount right at the table the moment it was printed but then in a rude and sassy tone asked if everything was alright I was confused at first and said yes thank you. However once I responded she huffed and walked away showing extreme distaste. Although not the case for she knew I saved up for months to afford to go out. It bothered me the rest of the night I was upset feeling I had done wrong. My friends and family assured me I did nothing wrong I tipped it may not have been a 20$ tip but it was adequate to the service we got if I knew she was actually as ride as she was going to be at the end I wouldn't have tipped her at all. I'll be avoiding this place for a while hopefully bp will take this review seriously because insulting your patrons is not a good habit. Eat the Bandera bread super yummy!!

Hi, there! Sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your recent experience. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so we can try to make it right. Thank you!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We were hungry and tired so we ordered food online from Boston Pizza. We figured they were a national chain and we could count on a good meal.

Not the case, our $70 dinner was mostly inedible! The fries were cold and soggy, the Yam Fries, same thing. The sauce on the chicken was to salty to eat.

And it took over an hour to get it delivered (20 minutes after promised time)

We felt ripped off for spending $70 on food we did not eat...

Garry_BP, other at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Hi, there. Sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your recent experience. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so we can try to make it right. Thank you!