“Great Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We arrived a group of 12 for a late night supper on a stormy night. They fixed a long table for us and gave us time to review the menu as we ordered drinks. We had fast and very friendly service. The food was well presented and good. Some had pasta dishes, others had pizza, veggie burger etc. All was good and everyone left happy. Great waitress she made it happen.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you so much for visiting! We are glad to see that you enjoyed your visit! We hope the next time you come we can provide you with a 5 star experience! See you again soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I took my best friend out for supper to celebrate her engagement. We ordered Bandera bread for app a few pasta dishes and a spicy chicken burger for main and a panookie for dessert. App was fantastic burger was eaten up. Maybe it's just me being pregnant but I found the pasta bland had few different ppl deal with us. And over all it was a good experience but I highly recommend that that staff is retrained on table side manners. I tipped the waitress what I felt was fair. She didn't go above and beyond she didn't do anything special to warrant an exuberant tip. I didn't feel the tip was small though either. The waitress has the nerve to not only look at the tip amount right at the table the moment it was printed but then in a rude and sassy tone asked if everything was alright I was confused at first and said yes thank you. However once I responded she huffed and walked away showing extreme distaste. Although not the case for she knew I saved up for months to afford to go out. It bothered me the rest of the night I was upset feeling I had done wrong. My friends and family assured me I did nothing wrong I tipped it may not have been a 20$ tip but it was adequate to the service we got if I knew she was actually as ride as she was going to be at the end I wouldn't have tipped her at all. I'll be avoiding this place for a while hopefully bp will take this review seriously because insulting your patrons is not a good habit. Eat the Bandera bread super yummy!!

Hi, there! Sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your recent experience. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so we can try to make it right. Thank you!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We were hungry and tired so we ordered food online from Boston Pizza. We figured they were a national chain and we could count on a good meal.

Not the case, our $70 dinner was mostly inedible! The fries were cold and soggy, the Yam Fries, same thing. The sauce on the chicken was to salty to eat.

And it took over an hour to get it delivered (20 minutes after promised time)

We felt ripped off for spending $70 on food we did not eat...

Garry_BP, other at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Hi, there. Sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your recent experience. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so we can try to make it right. Thank you!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Amazing gluten wise menu, and they have a binder for any food sensitivity you might have. Service on this is amazing.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your visit, Mark! See you soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I stop at Boston Pizza everytime that I am in Belleville. The food is always good and they have a good selection of beer and wine.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for sharing, Karen!