Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 64
WyndhamUS$ 64
Hotels.comUS$ 64
Lol.travelUS$ 70
1,347 results
All reviews waffles sausage walking distance room was clean hot breakfast hot tub the breakfast area off the highway super8 rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2019

Went here for me and my husbands 8th anniversary when we got in the room the was hair all in the bathroom sink the bed sheets were full of chio crumbs and tabbaco crubs i got a rash on my.leg and arm from the pool or the dirty sheets was not inmpessed at all and to add to everything the manger would not gi e us our deposit back the rest of thr mo ey that i jad cause it smelt like smoke meanwhile wr smoked outside u can see us in camera goi g out for smokes all night long !!!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2019

Pool has not been cleaned in years the rooms the rooms where not cleaned in long time there where dogs braking all times of the day there was no parking the driveway has lots of holes in them I tried to get money back as I didn't want to stay but they would not let me.

Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at a lot of Super 8’s in the past year and while some of them should be shut down this one is the best of the best. Great location with Montana’s, Boston Pizza and East Side Mario’s within walking distance. There is also fast food places all around and a LCOB right close. The rooms are clean and well kept, the whole hotel is well looked after and the pool and hot tub and welcoming. The front desk staff are excellent and the breakfast is above and beyond the norm. Overall a 5 out of 5

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2019

I have stated in this hotel on several occasions and my room has always been very clean and the staff are very helpful. It is conveniently located just off HWY 400 and is just south of the city of Barrie.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2019

This was our go to place to stay many times a year. Now it seems tired and uncared for. Some original staff are still there and are awesome like Welma, but newer staff really need lessons in customer service.