Lowest prices for your stay
$109
$116
Hotels.com
$116
Travelocity$116
Priceline$111
Agoda.com$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

booked a 2 night stay as we were skiing at snow valley
room and hotel smelt like they were spraying fabreze around to mask an underlying odour so it was over powering.
bathroom & room dated and tired so went to bed early only to be woken early hours of the morning by kids running up and down hallways and idiot in room above stomping around (god knows what they were pacing up & down for???) until 4.45am
checked-out next morning after complaining to front desk (looks like we were not the only ones to complain) got $50 off our one night stay and an apology from the lovely girl on reception.
breakfast was good eggs bacon, cereal, waffles, toast, bagels, coffee, tea, juice etc

Room tip: noisy hotel
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Jay9597
Reviewed 7 December 2019

Arrived late in town easy access of highway staff were very kind and efficient good place to rest, breakfast was perfect. Noticed lots of renovations taken place which is great for hotel. Will definitely be back

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2019

So we ended up booking here and had not checked out any reviews.. I came on trip advisor to write a compliment and am surprised at the other reviews I’m reading. We booked here while visiting family in town and I have no complaints. The room was comfortable .. great tv for the kids to zone out in front of while we got organized .. no issues with the pool the kids and I loved it!! We actually had a major problem where the kids locked my purse in the trunk late in the evening with my keys and cell phone in it and the manager on duty, John (I think that’s his name ) was unbelievably helpful in assisting me to get in touch with CAA and even hung out with the kids in the lobby while I dealt with CAA. The breakfast was great, location is unbeatable and we had NO issues with noise or other guests or anything else anyone here mentioned. We will be back in town in December and will definitely be staying here again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2019 via mobile

It amazes me that this location hasn't been condemned. Disgusting doesn't even begin to describe this spot. They obviously cater to the college crowd who treat this place as a frat house. The place stinks something awful, breakfast was worse and don't expect hot water for your shower. Even more repulsive was that our toilet wasn't even fastened to the floor after what might be their attempt to "upgrade". When we complained to the front desk we were told it would be best to complain to the City since their manager won't care. Wow.
Do yourself a favour and avoid this pit.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank I1139QLdaves
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

This was not my first choice for a hotel but when I couldn’t get into that one, this one looked like a good deal. Price was good but the hotel needs a lot of work. The wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling. The tiles on the bathroom floor move under your feet. The bathroom was clean but in the bedroom area there were three bobby pins on the floor. Water pressure was good and bed was ok. The counter staff were friendly. Don’t see myself staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2019