Lowest prices for your stay
$73
Priceline
$76
$76
Hotels.com$76
Travelocity$76
Algotels$89
All reviews room was clean waffles morning breakfast front desk staff sausage inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2022

During check In reception clerk asked us to deposit $150 thru credit card, I never heard and experienced this practice in any other Comfort Inn, when we went to our assigned room it was quite dirty, water leaking from AC and they put towel to spread the water, Holes on the curtain, Window fly proofing net was in pieces, found hair on bed and pillow which means they didn't change the sheets and pillow covers, worst part was washroom which was quite dirty and stains on Wc.
On our request changed the room, it was little better but house keeping was also very poor, Shower mixer was leaking at below faucet so no pressure on shower, alarm clock was not working, no chair for the table, phone wires were scattered on the floor.
Most of the breakfast items were finished before the designated time, there was only one guy working and he was arranging and cooking and also working as reception clerk. Very disappointed with this hotel and this is worst Comfort Inn I have ever stayed.

Room tip: Try to avoid this hotel
Reviewed 30 August 2022

Room was not ready. Felt very uncomfortable. Breakfast was terrible very dirty counters. Mentioned this to desk clerk with no response. My brother and wife left after being shown a few rooms. The last one he flushed toilet and it almost flooded. They rebooted at another hotel. Will never stay here again. 210 Essa rd. Barrie

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2022

checking in was easy however, the clerks talked to each other in their language and I felt ignored. My room was not ready so I was given an upgrade for the same price. Room was clean however, only had one garbage container. Grab bars on the shower would have been an asset. No TV guide and No area information in the room.

before 7 am a car horn blared for about 1/2 hours which was very annoying. Do not know what the staff could do but maybe contact the car owner to stop the noise.

Reviewed 20 August 2022

Stayed one night and went home with bed bug bites the next day. Hallways and stairways were dirty, no signage to get to the rooms, vending machines out of order. No elevators and key cards failed to work several times so had to walk back to front desk. Sent pics to motel and received no response as to refund or their policies re bed bugs.

Reviewed 17 August 2022

As soon as I finished my check a woman came to the front desk complaining that the bathroom had not been cleaned ie sand inthe bathtub, toothpaste on the counter, ring in the toilet. We were booked into room 108. One of the first things I do is check the beds. Low and behold when I pulled back the sheets there was not only dirt on the sheets but a lighter in the middle of the bed. Disgusting to say the least! The bathrooms were relatively clean but I didn't expect this dirt during covid. I would never stay again and would recommend no one stay here. I think I should have received a huge discount for feeling very uncomfortable for the night. We had had a long days moving and were looking forward to a good nights rest. Not!!!! The desk clerk was apologetic and put us in a cleaner foom but the hallways looked as though they had never seen a vacuum. Not impressed in the least. My recommendation. Avoid this place at all costs.

Trip type: Travelled with family