Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$77
View deal
Hotels.com$77
Priceline$77
Travelocity$77
ZenHotels.com$77
Trip.com$77
Algotels$86
All reviews room was clean waffles morning breakfast front desk staff sausage inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2021 via mobile

I made a Tripadvisor account specifically to write this review. Literally nobody is wearing a mask at this hotel including front desk staff. If you want to catch COVID, this is the place for you. It is a $hit hole but whatever. Brekkie is muffins. Have fun.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

Great place and front counter service was excellent. Very friendly staff..great sense of humor and made the registration process easy! Bathroom could have been a bit cleaner but overall a good night's sleep. Price was affordable and matched the stay. Building grounds were clean and well kept.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2020

My family checked in after a 5 hour drive the room smelled of smoke but we were late for a dinner so we left thinking oh well we are only sleeping here. . So we didn’t complain, then once home I seen they charged me a $250.00 fee after calling it was because of the smoke smell we also smelt when we arrived!! Me and my husband are NON SMOKERS! So we are falsely accused for this and they are saying there is nothing they can do!! Give us our money back that’s what you can do!! Other hotels are also on this road I would stay there instead!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2020

After reading some of the reviews on this hotel I felt it was necessary to write a review from the perspective of someone who had to stay here for more than a night or a weekend. While this hotel needs updating the rooms and hotel are very quiet and clean. This hotel is located off the highway and is convenient for anybody, including but not limited to construction workers. unfortunately the hotel is cleaned during the day and on occasion when the construction workers arrive after a long day at work there work boots or gear have dirt/mud on them which gets tracked into the hotel lobby, stairway or hallways but is always cleaned in the morning. The breakfast that is provided is hot and delicious and their always enough to have seconds. The rooms are priced reasonable and are extremely quiet that you rarely hear anything. The staff make sure that your stay is comfortable and go above and beyond to accommodate any of your needs Many thanks to the managers Richard and Heather and the team at the Comfort Inn

Room tip: Our room was on second floor and was well located to everything and very quiet
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank AandT_Cooper
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed here overnight for work related duty. One of the reasons I chose this is the proximity to highway 400 and it was relatively close to the work.
Check in went without and hitch. The room assignment posed an issue but Patrick the front desk clerk was reasonable.
The room was plain and expected with the star rating assigned to it. The free hot breakfast was simple with sausages and eggs bread and pastries.

The coffee machine was not working and the guy that was working at the front desk and sort of watching over breakfast was inconsiderate. As I told him that the coffee machine was not dispensing coffee but hot water. Rather than understanding and figuring out how to replenish the coffee machine. He told me to wait till 7am. That's when the kitchen help was arriving. I told him my start time was at 7am. He didn't even offer any apologies, just sat there and didn't do a thing.
Would I recommend this place? I guess you'd be smart enough to know my review and read in between the lines.

Date of stay: December 2019