Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.com$92
Priceline$92
Expedia.com$93
Travelocity$93
Hotels.com$93
Hurb$97
All reviews front desk hot tub lots of variety waffles hockey tournament rooms are clean sausage fridge and microwave free breakfast arlene highway hart pillows teams canada hall
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2022

When you look at how this hotel advertises you get idea this is a higher end hotel with awesome ammenities and room service. All the ammenties mentioned they do provide but on a very low scale. They do NOT provide room service. We had to get our own supplies everyday (clean towels,coffee,toilet paper...) from front desk. We had to make our beds,toss our dirty towels in bin left in hallway,take out our garbage to dumpster out back. For the price we were charged I was expected more. Just call it a Best Western as there is no "Plus". I will say staff was very pleasant and not their fault hotel to cheap to provide basic room service. Should also mention no Plus with regards to the breakfast as it was borderline eatable. We did however go downstairs for coffee as it was way better than the coffee provided in room.

Reviewed 13 September 2022 via mobile

4 adults stayed in 1 room. Easy check-in. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff were very friendly and rooms were very clean. It was nice to get coffee or tea at any time. The included breakfast had lots of variety. Close to malls and restaurants. Lots of parking.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 249CatherineW
Reviewed 12 September 2022

I stayed at this Best Western Plus location in Barrie while attending a conference. The double queen room on the ground floor was well laid out and very clean and fresh smelling. My room also came with a fridge and microwave and I utilized both during my stay. The mattress and pillow combination were exceptionally comfortable. The morning breakfast service was very good and the breakfast service staff super friendly AND they have a separate adjoining room with tables and chairs. I'd definately stay at this location again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2022

Expensive, not very clean, rude staff, online reservations not working and price when booking over the phone was almost double. The room smelled funny and they refused to make up the room after our first night.

Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

We stopped in the hotel for 5 nights August 2022 to attend a music festival. We travelled as a couple in our 30s!

Good Points
1) The beds are sooooo comfy!!!! I don’t think I have stayed in a hotel bed as comfy! Had fantastic night sleeps each night!
2) quiet - despite the hotel being full it was so quiet
3) Staff - so friendly! And always willing to help.
4) Clean - room and surrounding areas seemed clean and tidy!
5) Fridge - we were there when a heat wave hit so it was great to be able to store water in the fridge)
Note - we also had a microwave and coffee machine but we did not use these much.

Not so good Points
1) breakfast - it was not bad enough for us to mark it down! It does have a couple of hot food options which alternate each day so you get either - bacon and some sort of egg dish (omelette, scrambled eggs) or Sausage with the other egg dish. A couple of cereal options, fruit, bread for toasting. Despite myself and my partner having no problems with the breakfast we would have preferred a few more options - a bit more continental! But as I say it was not enough to put us off in anyway.

We would most definitely consider this hotel again in future! Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple