Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$119
Priceline$119
Hotels.com$119
Travelocity$119
Hampton$120
Hurb$125
1,015 results
All reviews great hotel complimentary breakfast great stay the breakfast area pool and hot tub waffles front desk staff off the highway would stay here again rooms were very clean sausage fridge sink canada teams
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2022

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. we checked into our room late as we were from out of town. the room was not cleaned very well. there was smoking paraphernalia and open containers of soap left in the shower. when we spoke with staff, management insisted the room was cleaned and was very rude. front desk advised they would be in touch with management and get back to us, which never happened. this hotel is not worth the money.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alyona Nasibyans, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2022

Dear A7798Clashleyb,

Glad you and I were able to connect over the phone moments ago to discuss your hotel stay from this past weekend. I would like to once again acknowledge that we hold housekeeping standards quite high and your experience with finding used soap and a puffer were rather not representative. Again, as mentioned over the phone, we will continue with the learning curve for our Front Desk team. Your compliments addressed to them for their service will be also shared ..

Sincerely hope there will be an opportunity to welcome you back for a 5/5 experience on your next stay with us!

Truly Yours,

Alyona Nasibyans I General Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie

Reviewed 11 September 2022

First impression was elevator was dirty. Got to room, TV not working properly. Lines across screen on numerous channels. Two pillow cases with black streaks across them. In between sheets, hair was found and so we slept on top of sheets. It's like the bedding wasn't changed from previous guests. Popcorn found on carpet. In morning to top it off, coffee maker didn't work. Complained at front desk in morning and was handed two business cards and was told one of the managers would call.. two weeks and no call... this hotel was filthy. Lack of staff the most probable cause but they jacked the price up because it was a long weekend . I feel ripped off for what I received.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Alyona Nasibyans, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Hello Shelley C;

Your review was brought forward to my attention and I apologize for there must have been a miscommunication: I have never received a note with a request to contact you. I will gladly do so if you are willing/able to share your contact information with me. I kindly suggest to move our interaction to a more private communication channel. Kindly respond by sending your email and/or contact phone number and the time convenient for me to connect with you to my email address: alyona.nasibyans@hilton.com .

Dear Shelley, I look forward to hearing from you soon..

Reviewed 6 September 2022

My family stayed for three nights and were impressed by the friendliness of all the staff, including the general manager, who went out of her way to be welcoming. I find it hard to credit the impression of this lady given in another review. As a celiac I had asked in advance about gluten free items and got a very rapid response from the general manager and the person in charge of breakfast. There were a number of GF items, including fresh fruit. The breakfast area is a bit small, so can be crowded at busy times, but this is minor. Room was very good size - slight negative was my son found the sofa bed rather uncomfortable due to metal bar in centre. Room was very clean. Having microwave and refrigerator was great for us in giving flexibility, especially with Zehr’s grocery conveniently close by. Great access to highway. We will definitely stay here again and we are happy to recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2022

Dear jimcV7468DD,

What a pleasure it is to read your 5/5 review with so many compliments addressed to myself and staff! Thank you sincerely for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I will be happy to pass on your compliments to my colleagues :)
Should there be another visit to Canada or our area, you know there is one hotel ready to assist!! :D..

Safe travels,

Reviewed 6 September 2022

I have stayed at this property on multiple occasions. It never disappoints. The reception was quick, efficient and welcoming. The room (on the 3rd floor) was spotless. The only thing I can mention is that the doors and walls do not keep out sound extremely well. Not a problem on this trip as everyone apparently was in for the night by 11:00. Location is perfect for the 400 highway as well as several local restaurants and shopping.

Date of stay: September 2022
Alyona Nasibyans, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2022

Dear Windsor Tenor,

We are immensely grateful for such a high recognition of our team's efforts in making your guest experience pleasant and enjoyable. Thank you sincerely for trusting your business with our hotel and we look forward to your return stay!

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

Had a great 6 days at this hotel while visiting family in the area. Enjoyed the breakfast each morning. Had a king suite and had loads of room. Service was exceptional. Didn't encounter any issues and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again and would highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear CJJJHB,

What a pleasure it is to see your 5/5 review on Tripadvisor! Thank you for recommending our hotel to other travelers in the Barrie area :) . Hope to have a pleasure of welcoming you back whenever your next trip to visit the family takes place.