Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Excellent Tour With Fun/.Knowledgeable Guide

Reviewed yesterday
Chris L
Halifax, Canada
Picture Perfect Tours is correct!

Reviewed 2 days ago
bgfleming
Flin Flon, Canada

All reviews eastern shore professional photographer peggy's cove great shots nova scotia mercedes van sunset tour photography tips art history round church small fishing point and shoot camera excellent pictures great morning morning tour great photographer different angles
Reviewed yesterday

If you want to experience Nova Scotia through the eyes of a local photographer, this tour is for you. Great sites with the local setting or history explained.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I loved the Peggy's Cove tour and would book again with Geordie in a heartbeat! He took us off the beaten path to get great views of the lighthouse and wonderful instruction on composition.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the Eastern Shores tour with Geordie and 4 other guests. Geordie was prompt, personable and is very knowledgable about the local history. Because the group was so small, he had time to answer all of our questions and to help with cameras and composition. There was quite an age range between guests and he made sure each person was taken care of. After taking this tour, I wished that I had enough time to sign up for another one. I would definitely recommend Picture Perfect Tours to anyone travelling to Halifax and have told all of my friends here in Calgary about what a great time I had.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Usually, it's Nova Scotians travelling en masse to Calgary, but hopefully, you can reverse that trend and send Calgarians our way instead! Thanks so much RosanneF-B and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 days ago

We have a great time on Scotty's tour on Thanksgiving Day. The weather was perfect and he gave us a lot of information on taking wonderful photos. Going to places where other travelers were NOT was great as we didn't feel rushed and were privileged to see things others may miss. The van was very comfortable and even though my husband does not use a camera, he retained knowledge to help me in taking good photos the remainder of our trip. We would definitely recommend Picture Perfect Tours to anyone no matter what kind of photographer you are! Thanks for the wonderful time in Halifax!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hi Dawn, on behalf of myself and our photo guru Mr Scotty Sherin thank you for travelling off-the-beaten-path with us to the Eastern Shore and making it a great Thanksgiving. If your husband needs any more photo tips to keep in mind for you, just have him reach out to us!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I had the most incredible time on the photo tour to Sable Island organized by Geordie of Picture Perfect Tours. We had known the island would be difficult to get to, but Geordie kept in communication the whole time regarding the travel plans which was much appreciated. We ended up making it to Sable successfully and we were treated to incredible weather and the experience of a lifetime! Our guide Scotty was fantastic, as was the delicious lunch. We saw so many wild horses and I was able to take tons of photos. I would highly, highly recommend this trip.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi infoF5543CZ & thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on this 'experience of a lifetime'! On behalf of Scotty & myself thank you for travelling such a vast distance for the opportunity to travel to this remote ribbon of sand in the North Atlantic - and we're glad you made it!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Sable Island is a magical place to visit, but making the trip with Picture Perfect Tours just made it that much better. They looked after all the logistics which meant I just had to show up at the appointed time and place. They worried about everything else - flight, Parks Canada fees, weather and rescheduling if needed, transportation to the airport. Lunch was phenomenal and our guide, Scotty, was wonderful. I would give more than 5 stars if I could!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We're hoping TripAdvisor will offer a 5*+ review option for places in the world that are 5*++++ like Sable Island! It's always rewarding when we can impress locals like yourself DMDartmouth, and we're so glad you had a memorable adventure with us!