“Delighted”
Review of Theodore Tugboat

Theodore Tugboat
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was so excited to discover Theodore the Tugboat in Halifax!! it was such a great little surprise, I loved the show when I was a child.

Placed in a touristy area, but I was still able to snap a few photos!

Sarah G, Public Relations Manager at Theodore Tugboat, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Hi Nikki B,

Glad that you were able to catch a glimpse of Theodore while in the Halifax Harbour. He's quite photogenic- isn't he?

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"tour"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We just saw Theodore parked at the harbor, but it was really cute. It is worth a visit for children or those young at heart.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I took our five year old granddaughter on the tug boat ride. The price was $66 CAD, which I thought was too high but who is going to say no to their grand child? The front of the boat is decorated like Theodore which is where the experience starts and finishes. The rest was a short harbour front tour on the less than comfortable stern of the boat with narration that varied from child appropriate to high school level. The only cutsie thing was exchanging whistle toots with vessels run by the same company. Our granddaughter thought the narration would be done using "Theodore's" voice or persona, not by a personable college student. The tour started 10 minutes late while we waited for 3 of the crew who were adrift. A forgettable experience that was over priced by at least $20.

1  Thank Don B
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I got to see Theodore travelling around the the harbour. It was neat to see something I've seen on tv before.