“The original”
Review of King of Donair

King of Donair
Ranked #278 of 809 Restaurants in Halifax
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The place that started it all. I have never had a donair before (not interested) but when we went to Halifax, I knew my first one had to be here. It was very good, and I enjoyed it, but overall, donairs are not my thing.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Donairs and donair egg rolls were excellent. Delivery was fast and we appreciated that they delivered the sauce on the side.
If doing a large order review it a few times so no one is disappointed (we were missing a donair on our order).

And yes, we now have those out-of-towners hooked on donairs!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

If you go to Halifax and don't go to KOD you should have stayed home! Its the original baby!!! They brought donairs (Halifax's Official Food) to Canada !! I rolled in after moving my daughter to Dalhousie. One supreme, two regs and donair egg rolls to die for !! $32. I put a KOD crown on over my hat and walked to my car totally forgetting it was on!!! But I didn't care because I had my donair fix. GO!!! THAT'S AN ORDER!!!

1  Thank FitbitCanadian
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Took family from out west to KOD for some classic donairs and garlic cheese fingers (east coast faves). Everyone loved it.

1  Thank Mary A
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The one food that I wanted to try in Halifax, was "THE ORGINAL DONAIR". It was great. The restaurant was a million degrees, but we planned for takeout anyway. It was very generously sized, and made fresh to order. The sauce is awesome.

1  Thank Rob_n_Amanda