US$ 275
Prince George Hotel(Halifax)
US$ 197
US$ 193
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 240/night.

US$ 137
US$ 131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
US$ 170
US$ 190
US$ 166
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 209/night.

US$ 188
US$ 183
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 160
US$ 155
Cambridge Suites - Halifax(Halifax)
US$ 188
US$ 174
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Waverley Inn(Halifax)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
All reviewsredwood grillbayers lakeswiss chaletgames centrelots of free parkingclean hotelrestaurant attached to the hotelminute drivebreakfast includedtwo queen bedsshopping and restaurantswould stay here againpeggy's covegood sizestayed nightsmini fridgenova scotia
Reviewed 5 March 2016

We stayed at Future Inns for one night and we were overall quite pleased. Checkin went smoothly and the front desk agents went out of their way to be kind to our small kids. I liked how the hallway in the room is very wide as it made it easier to bring our bags in. The room was quite clean. We called down for a crib and they brought it up quickly. There were plenty of towels in the bathroom, the fridge was nice to have and the free water was appreciated. I like that they still have free cancellation until 4 the day of arrival. I wish they had a pool, however I think it is fair to say that the price is reflective of the fact they don't. The walls may be a little on the thin side but it wasn't overly noisy so it didn't affect us overall. It is a clean, well maintained property with friendly staff and decent rooms. I would recommend it and stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016
Scott M, General Manager at Future Inns Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Dear 67891234,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope to see you on your future trips to Halifax.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

The title says it all. An efficient business stay or when storm-stayed in the city hotel. Restaurant is better than one might expect in a hotel like this, staff have always been friendly and efficient. Still feels like a new hotel. Past experience with conference facilities was also good.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear James P,

Thank you for the review of the hotel and staff. Here's to an early spring!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

My husband and I usually stay at the Future Inn when we visit Halifax. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The staff are always friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Given the number of times we've stayed there we have never had a bad experience. See you the next time we visit!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Mary Ellen W,

Thank you for making Future Inns your hotel of choice when you come to Halifax. I will pass your kind words on to the staff. They love hearing them. See you next time!

Reviewed 28 December 2015

We were here for three days in November, 2015. I haven't ever stayed at a hotel where the service was this good. Accommodating, serious friendly, and helpful. I needed two AA batteries at 11pm and went down to see if the tuck shop was open. It wasn't. The clerk behind the front desk saw that I was disappointed and asked if he could help. I told him I needed batteries. He ducked under the desk and came up with two batteries. I said please add it to the room. "No charge", came the reply. The room was very nice (we had a suite). Very good bed. Need a few more towels. They arrived in moments. A very good location permits easy access to the airport or Halifax harbour.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Scott M, General Manager at Future Inns Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Dear FreshBlather,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were well taken care of. Hope to see you on your future trips to Halifax!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I have stayed at this location, quite often over the last number of years. The staff are always quite courterous and encourage you to visit the restaurant, which is attached and their prices are very reasonable!
There is nothing that I don't like about this hotel and they give me a discount because I am staying there as a result of out patient visits to the Rehab center!
Over all, this hotel has my best buy rating in Halifax.......

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Scott M, General Manager at Future Inns Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Dear gillis12,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Future Inns Halifax. We are pleased to know that our location suites you and that you were well attended by our staff.