The Halliburton is well situated in Halifax within easy walking of the waterfront and town. There were lots of local places to eat.
The continental breakfast was a disappointment compared the the excellent food provided in the evening. We tried their speciality scallops and they wee the best we had during our stay in the maritimes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Halifax’s historic boutique hotel. The Halliburton features signature dining and individually appointed guest rooms in a trio of heritage townhouses. A favorite downtown retreat for visitors and locals alike, The Halliburton offers a unique four-star hotel experience; a blend of contemporary amenities and personalized service in a historic setting. 'Stories' restaurant offers inventive regional cuisine in intimate dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Halliburton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Halifax
- The Halliburton Halifax, Nova Scotia