Review Highlights

my parish growing up

Reviewed 3 June 2018
Graham A
Sydney, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2018

If you like old churches and have time drive through Whitney Pier and take a look inside. This is a great old church. The inside is absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Holy Redeemer is a great parish. they have very spacious church to accommodate large weddings, funerals and services. there are multiple choirs there including a children's choir, senior choir and a folk choir which sings on the weekends.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

We were passing this church. However, we were curous why there were so many people. I was heading to enter the church, when I saw some people crying. It was a funeral.

Instead I took picture mostly from the outside. A piper was playing bagpipes, right next to the statue of Jesus. That was cool.

It’s tower was attractive and the church was painted in brown.

Inside there were some amazing stained-glass windows.

I enjoyed seeing such a beautiful church.

Worthwhile to see!