“Excellent garlic fingers”

Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Antigonish
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My family visited this restaurant, because it was well recommended by many people. We ordered garlic fingers, a few slices of pizza, and an oven sub. Unfortunately the oven sub was very dry, and contained a lot of bread with few pieces of meat, and a tone of lettuce on top. It was very difficult to eat. The garlic fingers on the other hand saved the day, they were so delicious, best I’ve ever had. I also tried a piece of pizza and it was excellent. I would highly recommend this pizza stop, but I would not recommend getting a sub sandwich.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

The pizza was excellent and the wait was not too long.We had different fixings on each side and it was very carefully prepared for us.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Without question, this is the best place in Antigonish for pizza and donairs! Unfortunately, the place is so popular you often find you have quite a wait for your food. Order ahead!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Popular local restaurant. Very busy but worth it for sure.

The pizza was awesome and the donair was crazy large and crazy delicious.

Excellent quality. Warm in the place as the air conditioning is just a window one.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

The toppings on the pizza were some of the best I've had for the money. The crust was not crusty - more like a cooked lasagna noodle. The restaurant was tiny and cramped and has a long queue for the order desk. Due to the size of the place, it wasn't possible to get past the queue into the restaurant. I went back to the hotel, ordered for delivery and received teh order in about 35 minutes. After tipping the deliverer I saw that I'd been billed $5 for delivery (a 4 minute drive). This pizza is well known in Nova Scotia and some people swear its the best. But it wasn't the best for me.

Date of visit: July 2018