“AMAZING!”

Dream Catcher's Deli and Treats Ltd
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Antigonish
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

OMG the fried wraps were to DIE for! I had the Mexican and my partner had the mashed potato and we can’t even explain how great they were! Portions are massive with hand cut chips and side dips. Definitely coming back here and would recommend to anyone to try it out.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The fish was good. Lightly battered and mostly fish. Not like other places where you get mostly batter. Fries were excellent and plentiful. I will return soon I hope.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We stopped by for lunch on our way south from Cape Breton. The owner was very friendly and our meals were delicious. My wife had the roasted chicken and said it was excellent. I had the crispy chicken wrap and it was also very good. Friendly and quick service with big portions. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Had very good steak dinner, big portions at excellent price. The live music was definitely a bonus and most enjoyable

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Oh my I just had the best gourmet burger ive ever had in the world. I was given the most lovely service with a smile and a laugh. This is my most favourite restaurant in Canada by far.