“Best Nachos!!”

Dream Catcher's Deli and Treats Ltd
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Antigonish
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I went in for the Wanton Nacho Special. It was absolutely delicious. More than enough for 2 or 3 people and came with a pitcher of beer. The atmosphere is great and a very relaxed place to have a meal. The rest of the menu looked very good as well.

I will be returning!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

cold vegetables and the owner who served us said nothing when I mentioned the cold vegetables and then asked for a tip.
I will never eat there again

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I've been in for food a few times and what keeps me coming is the incredibly generous portions (of great tasting food) and the awesome owners. In the daytime, it operates as a Deli, so you order up at the counter as you would any other daytime cafe and at night it's a full service sit-down restaurant. I'd honestly eat their steak every night if I could, not to mention how kind and attentive the owners are. Lovely spot with a relaxed home-y feel. I'd definitely recommend it to any and everyone!!:)

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

It was a coin toss stop for late lunch. Deli style ordering until dinner hour. Super friendly. The battered Halibut was scrumptious & the Merlot was excellent. Price is very reasonable

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly service, great atmosphere, and fantastic food! What else can you ask for?

The food did take a little long to be served to us, but this is only a negative if you are in a rush as it's a great spot to relax.