I didn't expect a lot, since it's such a good price. My only complaint was cracked sink which looked as if it was covered with hair. Otherwise, place was clean and I would stay there again. Nice having a bench to sit outside, which we did. Ask for a room in the back, much quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasts 35 charming, 2 level units that can be air conditioned and include a full bathroom, cable TV, and a phone. Also in every room you can find a fridge, microwave, and coffee station for your convenience. Many different room types available to fit you needs, including options with a King Size bed. Every morning a continental "Coastal Inn Plus" breakfast is offered and for food during the later hours in the day, a fully licensed Steakhouse can be found directly across the road. Also located in the area are 2 gas stations, a convenience store and another restaurant in short walking distance. Also we are located less than a 10 minute drive from downtown Antigonish, St. Francis Xavier University, an 18-hole golf course, Live Summer Theater. You can find us located just off the main Highway 104, less than a minute away, at Exit 35. The perfect resting spot halfway between Halifax and Cape Breton's Cabot Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Coastal Inn Antigonish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coastal Inn Antigonish Hotel Antigonish
- Coastal Hotel Antigonish
- Coastal Inn Antigonish Nova Scotia