Ramada by Wyndham St. John's(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 110
US$ 154
US$ 149
Comfort Inn Airport(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 104
US$ 110
US$ 93
Gower Street Guest House(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 123
US$ 119
Sheraton Hotel Newfoundland(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
US$ 150
  • Pool
Cabot Botique Hotel(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 193
US$ 178
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

All reviewsunderground parkingconvention centerroom servicecorner roombusiness travelharbour viewbit datedlocation is greatroom was clean and comfortablesignal hilljohn's newfoundlanddowntown areamini fridgedowntown coremickeypedwayst
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here only s few times preferring a Blue on Water and it is exceptional in all aspects of the hotel business but when out of the country I stay at Marriott properties. Staff were great and the facility is lovely but always find it’s vastness leaves me cold and I satisfied. Bed was very comfortable and the view extraordinary. It does all the tangible things well and not a word of complaint about the staff but it always leaves me cold for some unexplained reason.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
deltanl, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott St. John's Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Robert S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of the Delta St. John's following your recent stay. Despite your preference for a more intimate environment, I certainly appreciate your kind words about our team. Certainly, a hotel of this size and vastness is not suited to everyone's taste, but it certainly is attractive to those who prefer to be amoung constant activity. We are undergoing a transformation if you will of the entire hotel, so I would be interested to hear your impressions once you experience our new look which will be completed by end of June. I hope you will afford us the opportuntity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Nice hotel even though much of it was being renovated. I'd like to see the hotel after renovations. Really friendly staff. Hotel is close to many restaurants and bars. Restaurant in the hotel is really good if you don't feel like venturing out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel is currently under renovations. This has not had an impact on the service, the employees are as friendly as ever and make the experience enjoyable. The rooms are very clean and comfortable..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I am a Marriott member and was not advised of construction. Stayed here as construction on-going. if you stay in the second building you all face slow elevators and confusion surrounding the project. Hopefully it will improve the facility. As well used the parking facility and for some reason the entrance at the hotel was always closed and you had to enter from across the road. Which is a pain as you have to enter the small entrance round a bout only to see the closed sign.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Labradorman
deltanl, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott St. John's Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Labradorman,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Delta St. John's. I am very sorry that the ongoing renovation and construction interfered with your stay and I do hope the experience was not overly negative. Certainly the hotel will see a vast physical improvement and we are very excited to unveil the finished product. The overhead door leading into the garage is currently not operational and repairs are underway. I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope we get the opportunity to better serve you when next your travels take you to St. John's.

Delta St. John's Hotel & Conference Centre

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Welcome to St John's New Foundland, arriving on the 21st December 2017 for a weeks stay. We were very excited, even though there was no welcome from reception. The location is great though.

Thinking good things, we were shown to our room, on the eighth floor which by the way was very large and had a lovely view, all be it a bit dated and tired, but at least the airconditioning worked a treat. The rest of the hotel is similar, tired and dated.

Room was very clean, and maybe we expected too much, but the rest of the hotel was definately not as clean as one would expect. For the duration of our stay, the coridor and the lifts were not vacumed once - purely because I saw the same bits and bobs in the same places. The water in reception with fresh fruit in was left to ferment for several days too.

We went down for breakfast on the 23rd, well what a disaster for many. Our lovely waitress had only ever worked the dinner shift and was struggling by herself, tables were leaving as she was under so much pressure and could not get around to serving them. Then one couple stood up after there order was served, a lady came out from the kitchen however they left the food right there......yes the food was average at best, the service was slow, but we blame the management, not our waitress.

Expecting a similar experience for Christmas Day lunch we were not disappointed. We chuckled to ourselves as we had all the time in the world so why get stressed. The food was better this time and there were two waiters/waitresses plus the lady from the kitchen. Guessing she is the kitchen manager.

Pool was closed over the holiday season so we watched movies as there really was nothing else to do as St Johns closes down.

The pool facility is definately tired as is the spa, the gym is well equipped and we didnt check out the rest of the facilities. There was a band on one night so lots of drunks rolling around, which was great to see as it was Christmas after all.

Overall, room cleaning staff were magnificient, reception cold but efficient and the restaurant well, lets hope they get some organisation going and some extra staff.

We ended up having to stay an extra night due to the blizard, so even after staying 7 nights still had to pay the full price for a few hours sleep. That was disappointing.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 158karlaf
deltanl, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott St. John's Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear 158karlaf,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and candid review of your stay with us over the Christmas holidays. Needless to say, I am very disappointed to read about your experience in the dining room and will certainly bring this to the attention of our Kitchen and Restaurant management team for discussion. I would think it being Christmas week, where we are not usually very busy, they scheduled in anticipation of that and did not react to an increase in business levels. I apologize for that. Thank you for singling out the Housekeeping team. We are currently undergoing an extensive hotel wide renovation and I do hope you will consider us for a future stay and I invite you to contact me directly to make arrangements if that is the case. We would look forward to serving you better on a future stay.

Best Regards,