US$ 133
US$ 156
Glynmill Inn(Corner Brook)
US$ 135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 114
US$ 111
Hotels.com
US$ 83
Hotel Corner Brook(Corner Brook)
US$ 93
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Arrived at rivers edge after a long day of travelling. Lisa was nothing but wonderful in regards to giving us directions as to how to get there.
The accommodations are lovely, on the edge of the river, one exit from marble mountain ski resort.
The kitchenette gave us the flexibility to cook and enjoy eating in the comfort of "home for the night."
I would highly recommend rivers edge motel.
Wonderful stay

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2015

We were looking for something under 100$ and this had the highest star rating for that rate. I have to say, I thought it would have cost more, it was quite a nice location, on the edge of Corner Brook, near the river.

Had we stayed longer we might have gone tubing on the river as we saw many people doing.

The suites had a double and single bed in a bedroom, a futon and tv in the living/entry room. A bar fridge, small stove, sink in the kitchen area of the front room.

The owner was very pleasant, we showed up at 11am, as we had just packed up a camping site and were looking for a place to dry out. Our room was not ready, but she let us pay and gave us our key and went and cleaned it immediately, we were in when we came back at noon.

It was nice to have the functional kitchen.

The futon was not much to talk about, would not recommend sleeping on it but the beds were very comfortable and firm, but not to hard.

The bathroom and rest of facility were clean.

Room Tip: rooms 3-10 for sure had dedicated wifi, did not see a dedicated wifi for room 2.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Liza2011
Reviewed 23 July 2015

We love this little place. It is affordable and cozy and close to Corner Brook and is home away from home and where we prefer to be if we can get a room there. It is very clean even though basic. The beds are comfortable but the sofa bed was not however the bedroom has a double or queen and there is a twin I believe. The kitchen is handy and there is a little convenience store a few steps away. We just love it and hope we can stay every time we go to Corner Brook. They are filled this Saturday and we were very disappointed we can not stay this time but I am glad for them!

Stayed: April 2015
1  Thank m0mmy1985
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Smallest place we ever stayed.. cheapest spot around but didnt enjoy it at all.. will never stay there again..paper thin walls.. can hear other tenants talking in next room. like the above review stated.. a dive with new siding! Ok if you need to budget your money

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank bradandevelyn
Reviewed 28 December 2014

I travel regularly as a commercial traveller and started using this place a few years ago for short and long term stays. I like the convenience of a motel entrance and having a small full sized kitchen is great. (24 inch range & full single sink) Fast food is not healthy so I carry my own or shop instead of eating out. The units I have stayed in are all newly renovated and well kept, bedrooms are at the back making for a quiet night in a comfortable bed.The rooms are well kept and clean and the dishes even match. Service is high quality, casual, friendly and professional. Meets all my needs!!

Room Tip: There is a larger 2 bedroom downstairs if you're travelling with a co-worker or family, bigger kitchen and living room
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business