“Clean Place with Good Food”

Chef Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #83 of 247 Restaurants in Saint John
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 20
Description: We offer Canadian Chinese food and traditional Chinese food. We offer 12 combos. We offer eat in or take out.
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I heard about this place through a friend, it's a small little dining restaurant. Any time I have gone it there has been people waiting for take out but I almost never see anyone eating in. Any time I ask for substitutions on their combos they always try their best to accommodate me at no extra fee. The place looks very clean and well kept and I have yet to have anything out of there that wasn't tasty. I only had one incident where they forgot to sauce my chicken balls and when I notified them they made me new ones to pick up. Anyone looking for quality chinese food I would suggest Chefs Chinese Kitchen.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

We were in the mood to try a new place, and found a great one. Food was fast, delicious and fresh, the woman up front was very friendly and helpful , portions size was well worth the price and then some.
We will be back! loved it

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I lived in Millidgeville for nearly two years before I decided to try this place. I do like Chinese but the location makes it look sad from the outside so I was afraid to try it. Plus there were no reviews online.

I was surprised the inside was so clean and bright. They have your typical Canadian Chinese food as well as other items on the back. The staff was super friendly. The food was served hot, fresh, and delicious.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Great fresh food. Had take-away here with friendly efficient service and great good. Will try out some of the other items on the menu in future. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

This place has been open for a year..Still unknown it hosts a good deal of the Asian students that attend the University near by. It has all the classic "North american" style Chinese food but has a nice selection of real chinese food on the back of the menu..I've been here a few times and the food is served quickly, piping hot and delicious. On my last visit I thouroughly enjoyed the clay pot brisket braised with cabbage.Simple, earthy comfort food. Plenty of tender tasty morsels of brisket in a rich sauce with cabbage and a big bowl of steamed rice..The service is friendly and she's a familiar face in the Chinese restaurant world of Saint John.. Just ask her questions if you are looking for something a little different and Mary will gladly guide you through

1  Thank Sumfukinguy