“good food reasonable price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Coast Restaurant
Ranked #173 of 266 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 December 2014

this chinese restaurant offers top quality food at a reasonable price i get combo 2 lots of food and you can choose from the menu or try the buffet, though only from thursday nite on to the weekend
if you go on tuesday or wednesday you also get a free soft drink or coffee or tea

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have never actually sat down and eaten a meal in the restaurant, but I have ordered take out from them a few times. The food has always been very good. Very authentic and good quality. Try the curry chicken....best in Saint John.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

First time visit, very big portions for the price (combo #3)... pretty good Chinese food. Not as bad as some of the review says, I would be back.
As for the service no comments it was neither bad or nothing to talk about...

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Yes, the best Chinese food I have eaten around St John... I was never dissapointed about the food.... Oh there are times when I had to wait a bit for certain items.... but hey!!!... that is a good sign ... right!.... it means it is good and others demand it. Yes, the buffet is available on weekends from Thursday night on... what I like is the fact that I can choose what I want, how much of it... pay and go home to eat! The taste is marvelous... specially the pork chop slices cooked with onions.... try it.... so great... I order at least once a month... I saw it grow since its beginning.... it is getting better and better... the staff is there for us always smiling....
Just love it!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

The selection at the buffet is not very large, and they do not replenish often enough for me. Therefore, the food has been sitting in the warmers for too long. The price is right but the quality lacks somewhat.