“More than Enough”

Add it.
Golden Wok Take Out
Ranked #104 of 266 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Switch your dinner plans up with a visit to Golden Wok Take Out in Saint John. Our menu includes some of your favourite Chinese dishes. To order in, give us a call today.
Reviewed 16 February 2015

The Golden Wok was recommended to me by a friend. We tried the Combo #3 and I have to say that I really enjoyed the food. It comes with chicken fried rice, chow mein, spare ribs, chicken balls. 1 eggroll and of course the fortune cookie. I usually skip the spare ribs and substitute it for the chicken balls (11 balls). We are both good eaters but there is so much food that we can't finish it. We save the left overs for lunch the next day.
The take out service is very quick. The majority of the time we call it in and it is ready within 8 - 12 minutes. The food temperature is still hot when we get home (10 minute drive).
To top it all off, the lady at the front desk is so friendly and nice.
Great place for Chinese food and the price of $26-27 dollars is great as well.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

The food is served quickly and its hot. We were in the mood for chinese and Golden Wok filled the bill. It isn't Hong Kong or Shanghai but for red sauce chinese this place is a good choice. Perfect for a paper plate full of sweet and sour chicken and fried rice in front of the TV.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I decided to try this place after a few friends gave it glowing reviews. We were really let down. First of all, I must say we didn't have an issue with service. The people there were nice and friendly, and we didn't have to wait long for our food. But the food was just so bland. Maybe the people who love this place have just never had authentic Asian food. This is nowhere near authentic. Very flat and flavorless. Nothing about their food would make me want to go back. It tasted extremely Canadian...like something your little sister would make in the kitchen. Not awful, but just not great either.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Absolutely LOVE this place. The food is always fresh and never has that heavy taste. We go there at least once a week and I recommend it to all my friends.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is my favorite chinese restaurant and the only one I eat at now the place is always clean,and the food always tastes the same not over cooked always fresh looking,there's always people there ,I always order take out and it's ready within 15 mins .I ate there today Mother's Day and they had a lot of orders at opening ,I ordered by phone ,when I got there they were only 5 mins late with my order which was ok with me. The best won ton soup I've had and love there egg rolls.

1  Thank KarenLawtonTower