All reviews front desk west side reversing falls king suite yogurt living area sofa bed free pizza liquor store pancake machine room was clean water pressure pleasant stay pancakes mini fridge and microwave first floor irving nature park
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I chose Travelodge because I was able to get a reduced rate by using points towards my overnight stay. The room was average, nothing special, but not a disappointment either. I thought the property could use a good cleaning. I see several reviews talke of its cleanliness. I found mud up and down the stairs I used several times, and it was still there the following morning. Overall, it was a place to spend the night at a reasonable price, and it did meet that basic requirement.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
James C, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hi Keith,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am sorry you didn't find the hotel more to your liking. We are always evolving, and hope to be able to do more updates soon. As far as some mud on the stairs, I can appreciate your thoughts on that. We host several work crews, and they tend to come home a little muddy at the end of the day, no excuse for not noticing and taking care of it though! I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Very well run hotel that is clean and well cared for. Staff is friendly and goes out of their way to provide great service. Breakfast is typical but very clean area. Check in and check out are efficient. Location close to highway. Great value!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
James C, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Hello, thank you for the great review! Our team is amazing, they love their hotel and take great pride in their work. It is always awesome to hear a review like this, it lets them know that their hard work shows! We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

This hotel was able to accommodate our family of 6 in a room that had space enough for all our suitcases and a sleeping space for each of us although two had a sofa bed. The beds were only doubles, but they had decent linens with no gross bedspreads. The bathroom is quite small with not a lot of counter space, but it was clean. The hotel lobby is quite austere and a bit off putting. Breakfast was standard motel fare

Room Tip: First floor rooms have doors to the outside, so you can back your car right up to your room to unload
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
James C, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for leaving a review. We always appreciate the feedback. I am happy to know that we could accommodate your group of 6 adults! Our lobby being "off putting" is a new one for me, I would be curious as to why it struck you in that way? If you can, reach out to me at the hotel, I would be interested in hearing more about this. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

My husband and I stayed at this Travelodge Suites for 2 nights during the Busker Festival.
Pam, the guest services manager was , it seemed, there all the time. She seemed to know what you were going to ask before you asked! So knowledgeable and willing to take the time to share that info. Never made you feel like you were an inconvenience even though they were very busy.
James, the manager, told us about the local restaurants, banks and events. A real down to earth person who obviously enjoys the folks he encounters in his job.
Cheryl is on the desk. She is so helpful and eager to please.
Maritimers are great people all round, but, these three went above and beyond for us, a senior couple, just touring around. We felt like we were leaving friends ~ and I believe we did.
Thank you all!!

Room Tip: Read reviews and check the room before paying. We have had a problem elsewhere.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
James C, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hi Marilyn!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a stellar review!! You can certainly count us on your list of friends! I am so thrilled that our amazing staff were able to answer all of your questions and provide you with such a quality experience! We sure do hope we see you folks again, soon! Again,Thank You!!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

The room and appearance were all excellent. Breakfast was great. We only stayed one day but it was a comfortable stay. The hotel is also just about 15 minutes from the center of town with great restaurants near the water. It is worth visiting the city and going to the entertainment in the restaurant area. There is a beautiful park to walk in the center area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor each have a door directly to the outside parking lot. Otherwise you need to go in/out the general doors.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
James C, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Hi Jacques! Thank you so very much for the great review! We love that you enjoyed your time in Saint John and at our hotel! Enjoy the travels!