All reviewsfront deskwest sidereversing fallsking suiteyogurtliving areasofa bedfree pizzaliquor storepancake machineroom was cleanwater pressurepleasant staypancakesmini fridge and microwavefirst floorirving nature park
Reviewed 13 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
James C, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Reviewed 31 December 2017

It’s an older place but very clean with great customer service and a very good breakfast also..I would recommend this place ..I came here a few times and it was always clean and very friendly service also.

Room Tip: Not much parking in front
Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank donald2017510
James C, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you Donald! We are happy to hear that you enjoy your stays here with us! I am sharing your great review with all of the staff! We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in 2018!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
James C, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I didn't mind staying here but wish I had been informed of the construction in front of the building soon booking. But the staff was very nice and supplied us with drinking water because of the water ban. My room was under construction when I arrived and had not been totally finished. I stayed with my pet. The staff was very welcoming..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kendra B

Hello Kendra,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. The ongoing work being done to the water main along Fairville Blvd has been completed, and I agree, this is something that should have been brought to your attention prior to booking. Although it was not particularly noisy, it sure made accessing the local businesses a bit of a pain.
As you are aware, this work not only affected the street, but had some consequences in our guest rooms as well. Leaks started happening and needed to be addressed, leaving some rooms with unfinished drywall patches from where we replaced plumbing.

I would like to try to make this up to you, if you would like to contact me at the hotel, I would be happy to talk about making it right!

James

Reviewed 26 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
James C, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Saint John, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017