All reviewsmagnetic hillmagic mountainpool and hot tuboff the highwaypancake machinetwo queen bedsfirst floorliving roomcheck in was quickfront desk staffwould recommend this hotel to anyonenew brunswickhot breakfastwould stay againlots of spacesausagenova scotia
Reviewed 7 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We have stayed at this Days End and the previous owners/name and have always had a very positive experience. All of the staff have always been very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and tidy. The pool area is always clean. The breakfast is always delicious great variety and the staff working in this area work hard and are always accommodating and friendly. Your idea of having the evening menu is a great idea. Thanks to all for doing a great job

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I made my reservation online through Wyndham and I have been trying to get in contact with this hotel for about 2 hours now. I've made over 8 phone calls to the front desk and no answer. I would understand if it was busy, but it's a Tuesday night at 9PM, you would think the front desk staff would still be answering the phones. I work at the front desk of a Wyndham hotel in Fredericton and I know if we didn't answer the phone our manager would not be happy.

Wanted to request a newer room and ask about the pool area. But now I just want to cancel due to frustration. I started calling at 7:30PM and still nothing. What gives? We booked for a couples retreat and chose this hotel for the hot tub but I cant even get though to them to ask if it is working.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TaraLou232
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We spent 2 nights at this property for an event that took place on site. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The location was convenient and easy to find coming in from out of town. The food service and cleaning staff were very friendly. The girl who checked us in was dealing with a difficult situation when we arrived. She was still distracted by this even though she had left that guest with another staff and moved on to help us. She never made eye contact with me checking in, and spoke very quickly. She was explaining where our room was located and how to get there from the closest outside entrance. She had to re-explain it as the first time was too fast. I had another interaction with this employee on our second day as well and it was the same treatment. This property might also be wise to train the staff they have working in the bar as their lack of training showed. Though, as I've said they were very friendly. The only other complaint I have is the hotel is a bit of a maze. The elevator didn't go to our area of the second floor so the stairs were our only option and it was a fair distance with luggage. There was a group of cheerleaders staying on our floor and I will say, I never heard a sound from them from inside our room. Thanks Days Inn....we'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tom S, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our property. We appreciate getting feedback from our guests as it provides us with the opportunity to celebrate our successes as well as be informed on areas where we can improve. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the property. We are sorry for the issues you had with our front desk staff. We take pride in the service we provide to our guests and are sorry that we fell short on this occasion. We are currently in the process of hiring additional staff as Summer approaches and appreciate the patience of our guests as we work on getting all new staff trained. We hope to see you again soon.