“Business Stay”

Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Fredericton
Saint John, Canada
“Business Stay”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Room was clean, beds were comfortable, the shower was nice and it was very quiet on the third floor. No time to check out breakfast but it smelled very good.

I arrived before check-in time, and so my room wasn't ready but they let me check in and when I came back I just had to pick up my key.

And, very important to me, the windows open!

I didn't rate the pool, I'm not sure there was one.

Room Tip: I've only been there once, but the 3rd floor was very, very quiet, I didn't hear anyone else...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I have stayed at 3 of their locations and this one is my second favorite, after Quispamsis. We stayed in room 116 which is the master suite. Unfortunately it does not have a king sized bed but it does have a nice soaker tub and fireplace. The mattresses are exceptionally comfortable and the sheets are clean and fresh. The pillows are big and fluffy which I love, but my husband prefers something thinner so he doesn't care for them at all.

Their breakfast area is a bit small but well stocked. I don't like how it is just out in the open as part of the lobby, but it makes it usefull when trying to find staff.

It is also a great location being only moments from the highway and very close to the Regent mall.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2011
Halifax Nova Scotia
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We arrived late, around 10 pm, and left about 12 hours later, so it was a short visit. It is new and fresh, the beds were plush and the bedding crisp. Good value for the money. Continental breakfast was just that, toast, muffins, yogurt, juice and coffee. I think why I wasn't impressed was the service--we had asked for a quiet location, and I repeated the request on check in. The clerk said "all locations are quiet tonight", as the hotel was pretty empty. But she put us right next to the elevator on the 2nd floor, which between neighbours upstairs and the ice machine (yes, I could hear it humming all night, with periodic crashes), was NOT quiet. So, the place was comfortable and fresh, with good value, but the service didn't impress. I'd stay there again for a quick overnight, but there's nothing to recommend it for a longer stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank noelx4
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We picked this hotel as it offered the best value for money in the Fredericton area and it turned out to be an excellent hotel too. The rooms were huge. We had 2 queen beds, a crib and had lots of room to move around even with all our luggage. There was a continental breakfast included too which was good and tea and coffee and water (hot and cold) was available 24hrs a day. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Fredericton.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Pictou County, Nova Scotia
Reviewed 6 February 2012

A no frills basic hotel with the best bed linens and most comfortable bed we have experienced for a while. The free continental breakfast was quite good with yogurt and boiled eggs. I can't tell you how many cups of coffee I had over our two days - always hot and tasty We would stay there again

Room Tip: You can park your car and walk directly in to your ground floor room.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple