Quality Inn & Suites(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 101
US$ 90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

US$ 134
  • Pool
Victoria Inn(Winnipeg)
US$ 107
US$ 116
US$ 111
Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 68
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 91/night.

Queen Bee Hotel(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 97
Priceline
Comfort Inn Winnipeg South(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
Priceline
Econo Lodge Winnipeg South(Winnipeg)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
Priceline
All reviewsmts centrele germainquiet sidestreet noiseglass showerattached restaurantenergy savingbody washportage aveyogurtmodern hotelfront desk stafftim hortonsfloor to ceiling windowshigh floorconvention centergreat downtown location
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Greeted by very friendly staff. Missed breakfast first morning but front desk went above and beyond to get us some of the pastries, fruit, etc. to take to our room.

Hotel is ultra modern almost European in style but with it's own charm. The use of cement, bamboo and dashes of colour were totally amazing.

On Sept. 25 was travelling down to lobby with my dog (yes, they are pet friendly) and spoke to a woman in the elevator. She asked questions about my dog and it happened to be her 1st birthday that day. When we came back to the room later, there was a huge doggie bed, bowls and treats along with a beautiful hand made card.

Love, love this hotel and will stay again when we are in Winnipeg. Rooms are spacious, clean and ultra modern like the rest of the hotel. Decorated very tastefully. All staff are very friendly all the time.

I am a travel agent and will be recommending to clients. : )

Room Tip: Not as expensive as it may sound.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Alyssa D, Rooms Division Supervisor at Alt Hotel Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Hello gronkj!

I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for your great review and recommendations. Happy belated birthday to your puppy! Being a pet friendly hotel, we love love to see the cute animals our guests bring in. Our dog beds are specially made for us, and happen to be the most comfortable and best looking ones you can find! We hope to see you and your dog again on your future travels! Have a great week :)

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The Alt is a modern, stylish hotel. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The beds are very comfortable (but the sheets could be better). The hotel serves a grab and go breakfast in the chic lobby. There are lots of healthy options which is nice, especially for business travel. There is a nice restaurant attached. I will always stay here when I am in Winnipeg!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
JEANPHILIP D, Front Office Manager at Alt Hotel Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Hello Jbbedm !
Thank you very much for your great comments! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us as well as our amenities. We are excited to be your home away from home when your travels will bring you to Winnipeg. On your next visit, if you have the chance to spend some time in the morning, in addition to our great breakfast, make sure to ask one of our team members for one of our specialty coffees. Our front desk agents have amazing baristas skills!
Looking forward to welcome you back very soon

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I've asked for a room with a view before, but this went above and beyond my expectations. Two floor to ceiling windows, with breathtaking views of the city! We got a king room, and it was modern chic and very spacious! The bed was comfortable and the Keurig machine was an added bonus. Check in went very smoothly, letting us know everything we needed to, including using the key in a slot beside the door to trigger the lights as an energy saving feature. It's proximity to the MTS Centre is across the street. We had driven 8 hours to see The Hip, but next summer we will return just to enjoy more time at this hotel!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
JEANPHILIP D, Front Office Manager at Alt Hotel Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Hello Canadiantraveller071
Thank you very much for your great review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us as well as the hip concert. We heard it was quite spectacular! Next time you are in the city, you must come for more than one day to make sure our team helps you enjoy all that this city has to offer. Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon
Have an awesome day !

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I have been to many hotels and this one by far is the best. I wish I could buy the room since the view is wonderful and the location is fantastic! The staff and service is ridiculously friendly... Easily one of the top hotels I've ever stayed in. I would definitely recommend this! Plus, the restaurant that is attached to the hotel is delicious... :D

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Alyssa D, Rooms Division Supervisor at Alt Hotel Winnipeg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Hello SinOverCos!

What great comments and recognition your feedback gave us! We always appreciate the positivity from our guests. Thank you so much for your recommendation, we thrive on great reviews! I am happy to hear you also enjoyed the restaurant, The Merchant Kitchen, I will pass along the feedback to them! Hope to welcome you back to Winnipeg and the Alt soon!

Have a great Friday!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

My work was hosting a conference downtown, so I picked the Alt Hotel for its proximity to the conference. What my delegates got in return far exceeded my expectations. The entire conference I was constantly told about how great the hotel was, the unique, trendy design was a huge hit, but mostly it was the service. The staff there especially the desk staff, were always friendly and helpful to my delegates, helping with suggestions for things to do in Winnipeg. If you need to stay downtown for any reason, this is the hotel you want.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Good Afternoon Adam T,

Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback regarding your stay. We really appreciate the bookings of your delegates to the hotel. We are in great location of alot of confrence facilities downtown, with most of them being in walking distance! I am glad to hear you and your collegues enjoyed the visit to the Alt! Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay just as comfortable and enjoyable :)

Enjoy your weekend!