All reviews great hotel the breakfast area salt water pool shuttle service industrial area clean rooms complimentary breakfast hot tub i highly recommend this hotel a great stay fitness room king suite would definitely stay here again lots of parking polo park business trip yogurt
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I usually stay at the Hilton at the outlet mall, it was full and the Hampton was suggested to me and my daughter. The hotel was excellent overall and recommended. I was super impressed with the entry at the desk, pool, spa, room, and included breakfast for less than the Hilton!! I’ll be returning.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AndyZ886, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Alicia,

Thank you for choosing Hampton By Hilton at Winnipeg Airport as your preferred hotel in the city. I am glad that you enjoy your stay over here with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we all looking forward to see you come back in the future with us.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Hotel was nice. Rooms were clean. Beds were comfortable. the breakfasts had nice options for the entire family.We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.Only one complaint while the pool and hot tub were clean the pool deck wasn't cleaned during our 3 day stay.that was a turn off.

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you so much for choosing Hampton By Hilton at Winnipeg Airport as your preferred hotel in the city. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff taking cares of you well. The pool deck clean issue has been shared with my duty managers and the issue will be taking care of. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let us take care of this from now on.

Wish you have a great weekend and we all looking forward to see you come back in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

From the minute one enters this hotel you know that you are in an exceptional location. The front counter staff are second to none with their friendliness and wanting to help. The room was the cleanest and most comfortable I have stayed in.

I have traveled all over North America and can say that this hotel is by far the best I have ever experienced, from the front counter staff , the room and the breakfast.

Dear Matloe,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write us a review to share your experience with us. I am so glad our service and staff impressed you during your stay. It is our pleasure to have you stay with us in my property. Your feedback share been shared with our teammates, and we are looking forward to see you come back and stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

The hotel was at an excellent location. Shuttle picked me up at the airport in 10 minutes after I called. Room was ready at 9 AM in the morning. I was able to unpack, organize my business materials, get a rent a car, then do my business and be back at 4 PM. Tuesday night was a pleasant surprise with a guest appreciation social with drinks and appetizers, which became my dinner. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Hotel was a 30 minute drive from where I did business for the next 3 days.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AndyZ886, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear John,

Thank you so much for choosing Hampton By Hilton at Winnipeg Airport as your preferred hotel in the city. Our standard check in time is 3pm, but we always try our best to accommodate the guest's request. I am so happy that we could let you check in and hake your whole day easier. Make our guest happy is always our first priority. We would like to see you come back and stay with us in the future.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Usual rant, super friendly staff who assisted with finding me a place in the Peg. Usual rant, room clean, beds comfortable, industrial location so not much to walk around and see but a $15.00 cab ride will take you downtown.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us a review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff taking care of you during your stay. We all looking forward to see you come back and stay with us in the future.

Regards,