I travel to Winnipeg every couple of weeks for work. The staff at this hotel know me by name and make me feel like I'm at home when I'm away. The breakfast in the morning is nice, cause you can fill your belly before heading to work, or whatever your day ahead brings. They're even talking about making improvements to the breakfast variety.
Seeing as this is not some large chain hotel, the customer experiences is superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Humphry Inn & Suites is conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg near many corporate offices, entertainment venues, retail outlets, and Winnipeg tourist attractions including: the Winnipeg Convention Centre, MTS Sports Centre, Winnipeg's Union Station, the Forks Market, and now open is our neighbor the Canadian Museum for Human Rights. Our staff and management pride ourselves in providing a unique experience by offering a combination luxury, convenience, knowledgeable staff and above all else affordability. Humphry Inn & Suites is happy to provide each of our guests with the following Resort-Style Amenities: • FREE Hot Breakfast Buffet • FREE Parking • FREE 24 Hour Coffee & Tea Bar • FREE High Speed Wireless Internet • 24 Hour Business Centre • Onsite Fitness Centre • Onsite Salt Water Pool & Steam Room • FREE Daily News Paper • Onsite Guest Laundry Facilities • FREE Local Phone Calls ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Humphry Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Humphry Inn And Suites Winnipeg
- Humphry Inn & Suites Winnipeg Hotel Winnipeg
- Hampton Inn Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Hampton Inn